Nine- The end

"Are there anymore boxes mom?" I ask as she walks through the door packing a tower of boxes into our comfy Ohio town home.

"No, I think Josh is waiting outside." She smiles.

I jolt down the stairs and onto the front porch where Josh is standing with a handful of wild flowers.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Josh dun, welcome to the neighborhood. My house is right next to the one with the crazy old man sitting on the front porch, if you ever need anything." He grins and hands me the flowers.

It takes a moment for reality to sink in. Josh dun is standing on my porch with a bouquet of hand picked flowers.

I take the flowers, toss them behind in a wedding like throw, and wrap my arms around joshes neck taking in the smell of home.

He smiles against my cheek and pulls me back.

"I've missed you so much." His lips meet with mine.

A warm energy flows through my body and exits through my feet.

"YEEHAW! WOOOHOO GET ER BOY." we glance across the street to see Gramps waving his cane and shouting like a fool.

Mom giggles and hands me my flowers.

This is home.

This is where I belong.

My being is completely and utterly attached to every part of this town and I wouldn't want it any other way.

_______________________

Sorry for any grammar errors you have seen in this book, I suck at spelling and writing in general lmao.

Anyways, I would like to thank everyone for reading my sucky books and hope you aren't dissatisfied with this ending. I wanted something fluffy because the majority of this book is drama.

If you enjoyed this book pls go check out the book I'm currently writing called 'back on my feet'.

eventually I will write a some mini chapters on this book to show you how life is going for Alice and Josh.

ANYWAYS, STAY ALIVE MY FRENS |-/