four.

It's approximately one hour and thirty minutes until the concert starts and I'm sitting in an outfit I hate.

I mean it's less revealing than I expected yet I feel as if I'm dressing for a strip club.

It has no back. At all.

Lilly sits on my bed and begins brushing make-up on her face.

"So, are you excited?" She questions.

"Slightly."

"That's More than I expected, so I'm happy!"

I smile at her and stand up observing myself in the mirror.

I look nice. Not like myself, but nice.

"There going to be here soon." I say to Lilly who is taking her sweet time on her make-up.

"We have an hour."

"I know, but it will take them an hour to get us there."

"Honey! The limo is here!" My mom shouts from down stairs.

"Oh crap!" lilly jumps up from the bed and grabs her clothes.

She rips off her pjs and rushes to get her concert clothes on.

"Hurry!" My mom shouts.

"I'll grab your makeup! You can do it in the limo." I say and begin stuffing makeup into a bag.

I look over to Lilly who is checking herself out in the mirror.

"Are you ready?"

"Mostly, we can go on."

I open my bedroom door and run down the stairs. Mom is waiting an the end and I wait for her approval on my attire.

"I know as a mother I say this is too risky-"

"but as a friend I say go for it!"

Ugh I was hoping she'd send me back upstairs to change.

"Thanks mom!" Lilly says as she runs through the door.

I wave at mom and run through the door after Lilly.

A man gets out of the limo and Lilly turns around and flashes a smile at me.

The slider red headed man opens the door and me and Lilly shuffle into the limo.

"Thank you!" Lilly says and he nods back.

I sit in the back corner and Lilly sits beside me. Only the door handles and a small light on the roof illuminate the space.

Lilly brings me back to earth as she shakes my shoulder.

"Does my eye liner look ok?" She flutters her eyes.

"Yeah, it looks really good."

"Has lip ring boy texted you?"

"I don't know."

"Where's your phone at?" Lilly looks at me nervously.

"Um."

I pat my pockets and look back at Lilly.

"Don't tell me you left it at the house."

"Um. I guess?"

"Oh no, hopefully he remembers what you look like so he can find you."

"Hopefully." I say with sarcasm in my voice.

"I'm so excited!" She changes the subject knowing I'm not interested.

"Me too." I mean I'm not exactly lying, I am excited. Just not as much as her.

"We have to buy all kinds of merch! Oooh I want a fallout boy shirt!"

I look out the tinted windows as the heavy traffic rolls past. The sun is just beginning to set, and people are going out for a date night. I try not to let my mind wander because memories flood in and I don't have the mental strength to deal with anything else.

I'm finally forgiving myself for not saying goodbye that day at the airport. Honestly it wasn't my fault or anyone's for that matter, yet I feel so guilty. I miss him every day. I'd give anything to see him one last time.

_________________

Ok, so I didn't make this chapter much longer but I'll try to update again tonight or tomorrow! I basically wrote through all of my classes to get this done. The next chapter should get juicy. Also this book is nearing its end. I told you it would be much shorter. After this I'll begin writing a new Josh fanfiction, and I hope I'll have all of your support! Bye for now <3

*not edited