eight

"Meet Josh." I smile at Lilly.

"I KNOW JOSH! LIKE JISHUA FROM TWENTY ONE PILOTS, I'M ASKING WHY YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING HANDS AND ACTING LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE?" Lilly shouts at the top of her lungs.

"I met him at the record store in Ohio. He is the josh." I give her a warning glare.

"What the actual fuck." She starts laughing.

"What?" I look up at Josh who is equally as confused.

"How much did you pay him?" She clenches her stomach from laughing pains.

I squeeze joshes hand and keep silent.

"It's not even April yet! You got me good!" She pulls over a chair and sits down. (A/n Haha it wasn't April when I wrote this)

"I'm not playing with you lilly."

She stops in her tracks.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean me and Josh met in Ohio."

"Um no. Stop playing with me."

"I'm not."

She eyeballs Josh.

"She's not. I promise." He backs up.

"HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GET JOSH FREAKING DUN TO PUNCH A GUY IN THE FACE AND RUN OFF WITH YOU, AND I CANT EVEN A TEXT BACK." She crosses her arms and pulls out her pouty lips.

"And I didn't even get to see Fall Out Boy."

"Thats not a problem."

"What do you mean?" Lilly grins eye to eye.

"I mean, it's not going to be hard to get you meet and greet." Josh smiles.

"HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JESUS!" I swear I saw tears of joy streak down your face.

Josh just giggles an turns back to me.

"Are you ready to face whatever is on the other side of that door?"

I honestly don't mind, if it means I won't lose Josh.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." I grin up to him and he smiles back.

"Yeah, I'm still here." Lilly chuckles.

"Hey! You just gave me an idea! Why don't you sacrifice yourself and leave, so you can tell us if there's any paparazzi or reporters." Josh has a devilish look plastered to his face.

"BUT WHAT IF I GET CRUSHE-"

"Bye bye Pete."

Lillys aura changed fast.

"Whatever you say Joshy poo, I'm over joyed I get to help such a cause!" She claps her hands  and begins making her way to the door.

"Nice knowing you!" I shout as she opens the door. Cameras flash and people scream, Josh and I grab the door and force it close.

"I guess that answers our question about reporters."

A few moments later a buzz erupts from my phone and I quickly pull it out.

Lilly: yeah. Lots of reporters. Almost died. Just take a run for it.

"There's no way." Josh says with his jaw hanging to the ground.

"What if my mom sees! She thought I was just going to a concert, now I'm running from the paparazzi!"

"We can't stay in here forever."

"I know."

Joshes face brightens, he walks over to his ski mask and throws it at me. I catch it and look Back up at him, "what?"

"Put it on." He walks back over to me and hands me his skeleton jacket.

I hesitantly pull it over my head, the smell of his aftershave surrounds me.

I slip on his jacket and it almost reaches my knees.

"You look like my twin!"

Oh so romantic.

Nevertheless, an uncontrollable blush creeps onto my cheeks.

"Are you ready to run for it?"

"IM READY!"

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and opens the door.