accident

AN - I will try to update more often then I do now, I have school and hw but I will not wait  mouths to update this .

Daniel and me are planning what we are going to be doing next . We come up with the idea to make a "accident" happen to a women in the town . " babe this impossible to do without help , we need help. maybe you shouldn't have killed Preston?"  Ugh this so hard to do . Being a killer is not easy .

* three hours later *

we finally make a plan  that involves no one but us .I like our plan  . It also gets us a little kid to give to our lord. The plan is to summon a demon to possess her then to drive her kid and her into a river . We plan to take the kid before that point .Only the women will just go into the river . To possess her with a bracelet we stole from her .  

*one hour later*

We are ready to summon the demon .We are wearing crosses to stop the demon from  possessing  us . *chanting starts * the room starts to grow cold as we chant .* GROWL * we got him yay !

we directed it at the lady though her  bracelet she left in her house when we robbed her . All we have do is wait for our time to steal the kid, and let the women die . we checked her life out, she is single .

* Daniels prospective *

I just stole the child . I wonder what bob is doing at the warehouse . I loved bob so much he is my world if anything happens to him I will truly lose it , not anymore then I already have . I should get some food for dinner .

back to bob

Daniel comes home with a passed out kid and food for dinner . He ties the kid up and  shuts the kid  up with tape . he starts dinner, I was watching the TV the entire time he was away . I get off the couch and meet him at the table . we kiss and eat dinner .

*after dinner*

we are watching the news and see that the women we possessed  went into the local river . we figure that we should deal with the kid because he was making noise  when we were eating dinner . We take him out of the rope and keep on the tape . We put him in the middle of our prayer circle and start chanting .

*after sacrifice*

We are going to bed when Daniel tells me this " if we ever get caught , let me get killed " then he just goes to sleep . I go to sleep terrified of what will happen to us in the future.