new person in the group

After our most recent killing this girl came to us and said that she wants to join us in our group. I wanted to say yes, but my boyfriend I had to convince to let her join . He is not very trusting of other people. " Okay now this is the warehouse you can not go in there yet because we don't trust you quite yet Olivia. " "Okay you guys would be pretty dumb to let anyone just join the Gods of the new world." "Why are we the gods of the new world , we do want the world we want to take away people we don't like that's it. " "In my demon world you are our rulers. " SHE IS A FUCKING DEMON . I Dow down to her she is my Lord . All DEMONS are our Lord we follow satan and satan only . *Our Lord laughs * " I am not the Lord satan I am just an normal common demon. " " I must tell my boyfriend about this. " " Will you stay with us and help us In our missions. " " Bob that is why I am here. "

*Back at warehouse*
"Hey honey , did you show oliv.... WHY IS SHE HERE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL OUR LOCATION ." " I can explain. " *pokes Olivia the demon * "Talk peasant we can kill you any time you try to run ." " My name is Olivia , that is my human name I am really a demon from hell called queen of death , I am here to help you and be your slave and to do whatever you please. " " That is cool , I am Daniel you are our new person in this group welcome to this fucked up group." " You guys are a group? " " yes we are a group not gods." " In my land you are our gods and we serve you and only you." " Okay so we are gods, weird I never thought that I would be a God when I started killing I just had to kill those kids, they were irritating." " Things in life just sometimes happen for a reason. " said the demon Olivia . " We could see what your demon form looks like if we do a kill near you." " All right I am cool with that , who should we kill."

*two hours later *
Olivia found something for us to do . Their is a cult nearby us so we plan to join . This will also give us a place to be . Daniel and I are going to the cult at seven o clock . I get on a t -shirt and some jeans to go. Daniel is wearing a sweater that he stole from one of our killings.

*At cult *
They welcome us with open arms . They beg us to join them in their mission . " I think we will." " Great that will give us more cutting boys. " " Cutting boys? " " The cutting boy is the person who cuts the bodys of our sacrifice." " Sounds like a good time." " By the way we also know a demon." " You know one of our lords?" " Yes we do her name is Olivia she like worships us for some reason." " It is because you are famous in this world , you are all over the news and there are people trying to catch you but they will never find you right you guys are too good for that." " we can bring her here if you want." " That would be great well we are just going to start today's sacrifice. You guys can watch if you want to. " " We will definitely stay."

* after sacrifice*
We just back home, and it was so cool to watch them work. We are going to go to bed because we are tired. *door opening* Is there someone here ? " Hey how did it go." " Oh it is you , you scared me it went great we are going to join." " Cool well I am going to bed goodnight boys." " Goodnight Olivia." We go to sleep in each others arms dreaming of dark things.