Chapter 2

*back in the cortex*

"Cisco?" Barry called out.

"In here" Cisco was in the med bay organizing it,

"Caitlin hates her 'office' messy." Cisco said using air quotes around the word 'office'.

"Have you gotten anymore vibes?"

"No...I'm trying."

"Hey, Caitlin asked if we can give her another sedative so that she can actually sleep tonight. You think you can go give it to her?"

"Uh, yeah I'll go...You okay, Barry?"

"Yeah, just thinking of ways we can cure Caitlin."

"We'll find a way, we always do. We just have to find a way to get her back to her normal temperature, then we can probably start training so she can control her powers."

"Not gonna be easy."

"Nope."

Three hours later Barry checked his watch and saw how late it was. "Hey, I'm gonna go pick up some dinner, what do you want?"

"Uh..Big Belly Burger is okay."

"Alright, I'll be back in awhile. And can you give Caitlin the neutralizer so that she can eat. She gets jumpy when she isn't in control of her powers."

"Yeah, I'll go right now." Barry whooshed out and headed to an alley near Big Belly Burger. Cisco went into his lab and got the neutralizer and headed to the pipeline. when he got there he saw Caitlin in a corner wrapped in Barry's jacket.

"Hey Caitlin." Cisco said and Caitlin smiled. "Hey Cisco."

"Just came to give you the neutralizer so your powers will be suppressed letting you eat...in the cortex."

"I can't get out of here what if i hurt..." Cisco cut her off, " You're not going to hurt anyone Caitlin. And the neutralizer is going to last longer this time."

"where's Barry? Does he agree on let me out?"

"You know he does even if he doesn't know yet."

"Thank you Cisco, for everything."

"No problem."