Chapter 7

OMG!! Guys, I just caught up on the flash and I saw Caitlin's scene and it showed her transforming into killer frost and all I could think about was chapter 6, when Caitlin was showering and her hair started turning white and her lips purple and I felt like a psychic because it was just like the show. I'm also really excited to see if Cisco figures out that Caitlin has powers and I just can't wait. Anyway here is another chapter.

                               - Eliza

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barry woke up to find Caitlin in his arms. He had no memory of what had happened the night before. All he knew was that he was shirtless and so was Caitlin. He used his speed to get up quickly and not wake up Caitlin. He put on his shirt and covered up Caitlin with another blanket. Barry went to go take a shower and tried to remember what had happened between them because he didn't want there friendship to get ruined. He had feelings for her and didn't want this to have to come between them.

Caitlin woke up a few minutes later, just as confused as Barry. She had no idea why she was shirtless and she didn't know if she went back with some one or that someone was Barry. She picked up the tequila bottle and the shot glasses from the ground and put her shirt back on. She went to go get ready for the rest of the day which was going to be spent at a museum.

*AT THE MUSEUM*

Caitlin and Barry were very awkward for the rest of the day. They would avoid each other as much as they could until something bad happened. Caitlin was walking around with a bottle water in her hand. Next thing she knew it was frozen. Instead of freaking out she calmly walked over to Barry and told him what had just happened so that he could take her back to the house. And he did, when they got there Barry injected the serum into Caitlin's arm. 

"We need to head back. Your powers are coming back faster and faster each time." Barry said to Caitlin who was wrapping herself in a blanket.

"Okay. I'll start packing." Caitlin said as she got up and went up stairs. She started to pack up but while she was packing she fainted and fell to the ground. 

Barry walked into the room and saw Caitlin on the ground and ran over to her. After a few minutes of her not waking up he decided to go to the hospital.

At the hospital, the doctors had figured out what was wrong with Caitlin. Her body temperature was so low that she was freezing from the inside-out. They tried to warm her up back to the correct temperature. By the next day, Caitlin's temperature was back up but she wouldn't wake up. It wasn't till the afternoon when Barry was at the house packing. They called him and told him that she had woken up. Barry ran to the hospital as fast as he could. When he got there, a doctor was taking some blood.

"Hey." Caitlin said with a small smile.

"Hi, how do you feel?" Barry asked.

"Better. They're running labs to see if I'm good to go."

"Alright. I already packed everything so that we could go back to Central City as soon as you're better." Barry said as he sat down next to Caitlin.

"Hello, i'm Dr. Grey. I've got you're results, Ms. Snow. It seems like your body temperature is back up to the normal temperature and it seems like everything is perfectly fine, which means that you can go home today." Said Dr. Grey.

"Can I get my file to take home? Its so that my doctor back home can run more test." Caitlin said.

"Of course. I'll go grab your file right away so that you can be on your way." Dr. Grey said as she walked away to get all of Caitlin's labs and her file. Caitlin only wanted her file so that she could destroy it because she didn't want anyone to find out about her powers. Dr. Grey came back with everything they had on Caitlin and gave it to her. Barry and Caitlin then headed to the airport to go back home.

When they got there, they went to drop off their stuff and then went to S.T.A.R. labs to see everyone. Cisco was super happy to see his friends. But it was a surprise to see Felicity and Oliver there. And if they were there, then something bad was going on in Central City and things were gonna get messy.