Chapter 1 Off to College

"Kelisa you better hurry or you will miss your plane". Hi my names Kelisa that's my mom. Now you might be thinking miss my plane to where. Well my friend today is the day I will be going off to college.

"Okay thanks mom".I partially yelled back."SO today my little sis finally goes to College huh. Your all grown up". My older brother Trevot said while wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Shut up and hug me"."Okay ". Trevor and I are really close he is like my best friend but in a protective version.
"I'm gonna miss you sis I love you"." I'll love and miss you too, tale care of mom for me." I said tearing up as well as hearing mom scoff in the behind me.

*skipped to in Cali*
I got off the plane a little bit ago and to go to the dorm my car is already here (we shipped it ahead) so I have to get my dorm information. After doing that I decided to walk around campus until I bumped into someone.
He was about 6'2, with shaggy blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and an incredibley sharp jaw-line.

"You like what you see". He said crashing my train of thought. Great he was one of those cocky types. "No not really, I've honest seen better." I said walking away putting some sway in my hips to add more affect. Now I just need to find my dorm.

I found dorm 248 but when I got there I did not expect to see who I saw.

There he was the stranger I met in the hallway earlier in my dorm.

"Why are you here". I asked snapping him out of him thoughts seeing as if he was drooling over me.
"I could ask you the same thing". He said with a confuse look. " this is my dorm." I said "No its mine". I was shocked how can a girl and a guy share a dorm together.

"How can we share a dorm together we are opposite sexes". I retorted getting a bit irratated but since I'm not stubborn I walked out to go to Starbucks.

While I was walking out the door I ran into a girl. "OMG I'm so sorry". She immediately apologized. "Not a problem, Kelisa, Kelisa Ryder.". " Kylie, Kylie Morris". She took her hand out for me to shake which I gladly accepted. "I'm actually on my way to Starbucks wanna come". I offered, what I'm new
here need some friends or a friend. "Sure".She accepted. "Come on let's go".

*At Starbucks*
We sat at a table and drank our drinks and to get to know each other Turns out we have a lot in common. "SO there's this party tomorrow tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go". She asked with enthusiasm. "Sure I have not been to one in ages we should go shopping tomorrow". "Okay sounds great ". She agreed and with that we went back to Campus.

Authors Notes:

Hey guys it's me thus is my first book so don't judge me with much love,

SARBEARx