Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to Mark ( my roommate) standing over me smirking. "Fuck do you want". I am always cranky when someone wakes me up from my slumber. "What's got your panties in a twist". He asked but I ignored to go do my normal morning routine. I got in the shower and about 15 minutes later got out and put on my undergarments. I walked out the bathroom seeing that I for got my clothes so I went to get them.
I was wrapped in my towel not really caring if Blake saw me or not. I grabbed some clothes and walked back to the bathroom. I put on a light blue crop-top, and some light blue high waisted ripped jean shorts. I put on some foundation, mascara, and some eyeliner and walked out. I put on my light blue converse and went to go get Kylie.

*At the Mall*

The first store we went to was Forever 21 I bought a tight black crop-top, some back ripped skinny jeans that showed of my curves, and black open toed wedges." Your outfit is on FLEEK girl. Kylie said. "Thx bitch yours too". I told her while she laughed. Kylie had got a loose light blue crop-top, some light blue ripped skinny jeans that shows off her curves and some light blue wedges.

*At the dorm*

"Where the fuck are you going" Blake practically yelled at me. I have no idea why he's mad. "A frat boy party with Kylie, why do you care." I asked in a duh like tone. "I don't." Ouch that hurt. "Bye"I said as shut the door behind me and headed to Kylies dorm.

" Hey Kylie ready to go. " I ask walking into her room. When I got there she was putting her stuff in her purse, and by stuff I mean gum, phone, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. "Yup" She replied walking out the door as I walk out behind her. After we got into my two door Mercedes Benz we headed off to the party.

*A the party*

We got to the party the music was so loud I saw sound waves in the air. We went inside and immediately went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of tequila and went to the dance floor. After I drank the tequila I was still sober since I was used to drinking so much. I was on my way to get more when this drunk guy came and me by the arm and started to drag upstairs I already so I did everything in her power to get out of his grip either I was too weak or he was too strong. Next thing I knew I was in a room with the man kissing my neck. I just started to break down as he unbuttoned my pants and started to finger me . One thing led to another he was being ripped of me and grunting on the ground holding his leg in pain.

I on the other hand was just crying my eyes out. After a good 2 minutes I saw Mark looking at me with sad eyes. I just ran out grabbed Kylie and running to the car. After I started the engine i raced down the road and toward the school. "Slow down Kelisa." Kylie said clutching on her seatbelt. Kylie wasn't drunk but she wasn't sober either, I didn't listen to her I just sped. It was really hard to see with the tears in my eyes then all of a sudden I take a sharp turn , since I was speeding I lost control and ended up turning off the road and into a brick wall then all I see is darkness.

A/N

A cliffhanger oh no what happened is she dead or is she alive find out in the next chapter

I am so sorry for the wait I had a bit of writers block but i will always love you all.

SARBEARx