Chapter 4

A razor......

I haven't done this in a long time because I thought that all the pain had finally ended. Everything that ever happened to me from ages 10-16 all the pain that caused ever since my passed. A trader tear let out before I swiftly but slowly brought the blade to my arm I was about to slide it down but Mark came busting through the door even though I locked it.

I quickly threw the razor in the toilet and flushed it and walked right passed him.as if nothing happened. While I was walking I felt a aggressive headache come over me and I immediately fell to the ground trying to make it stop. Mark came rushing towards me asking what was wrong but I didn't answer as I was in pain and and tears were rushing down my face. I felt like gave up and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see Mark sleeping uncomfortably in those hospital chairs. I shook his shoulder to wake him up, and when that didn't work,
"MARK WAKE UP." I yelled in his ear and he jolted up and out of his seat and facing palming the floor I chuckled slightly at his appearance."When can I leave." I asked him when he finished situating his attire."Anytime you want I signed all the papers yesterday and both you and Kylie can leave." To say I was happy was an understatement I was estatic I was partially bouncing off the walls.He gave me my cli s and I went to go get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back at the dorms*
"Kelisa can you promise me something." Mark asked "Anything" I answered "Nver go to another party again." I snickered while saying "No promises." "I'm serious."
"Really I thought your name was Mark." I said teasingly and he managed to cracked a small smile.

A/N

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I NEED A FEW IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS GIVE ME SOME AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE

WITH MUCH LOVE😙

SARBEARx