Chapter 3

Beep...Beep...Beep.

Those are the noises I thought that i would never have to hear again not after that moment when my-

"She has been in her come for a few days now she will be awake in a few hours or so." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Thank you doctor for helping her."I heard.........Mark say." No problem its my job and I can tell that you like her very much." I heard the doctor say as the door shut.Then I heard someone sniffling it was Mark he was crying for me and all i could do was was move my fingers." I should have been there."He started " If I was there none of that would have happened." As he kept going I the feeling in my body back."I would have protected you Kelisa.......I love you I always have since the day we bumped into each other, and I was even happier that we were dorm mates." I was so happy I didn't notice that I jerked out of bed and wrapped my arms around his neck but then crying out in pain as it sent an excruciating pain down to my ribs. Mark grabbed my arm as the other one was on my ribs and helped me lay back down.

"where is Kylie." I asked the first question i thought of. "She is in the waiting room as she only got a few stitches on her arm." I let out a sigh of relief before I asked."And me." he was hesitant to tell me but he did anyway. "You were in a coma for a few days had 2 broken ribs and you sprained your left wrist." I was shocked I spent so long in the hospital that I couldn't take it anymore as the night replayed in my head.

FLASHBACK

"Dad come on we're going to be late for the concert." I hurried. "Hold on baby girl I'm coming." He said as he grabbed his keys and we walked out the to the car. "I still can't believe that you are taking me to the Fith Harmony concert on my birthday thank you daddy." All of a sudden a car came speeding towards us as we tried to dodge it but ran into it then car then sliding off into a wall.

FLASHBACK OVER

I started to hrprevenalate I pulled out the wire in my wrist as doctors and nurses tried to put it back in then I felt a pinch in my rib I cried out in pain and darkness took over me