01

Minyoung woke up to the sound of birds chirping. It's the sixth of February. She sat up and walked down greeting her parents and her little brother. Minyoung didn't feel like going to school today, so she left a note outside her room to say that she isn't feeling well, meaning her mother doesn't need to wake her up. Minyoung is usually filled with happiness but something happened yesterday, with Seokmin. She gave him a letter after walking her home, the worst part is, Hansol moved. She had no one to got to, no one to tell what she's feeling. If she's going insane or if she's on the verge of death.

It's like that scene replayed on her mind every minute. 

He told her to wait and he read it until his smile turned into a frown, then his eyes looked so confused Minyoung's heart broke. His expression seemed disappointed, saddened and other negativity a person could have felt. Their conversation is what hurt her more.

"This is, a joke right? Minyoung tell me you're joking." He said holding the letter tightly with him.

"You're my best friend. But.." she spoke but was caught up by Seokmin's broken voice.

"You still love him don't you?" he asked which made her burst to tears.

"I'm fucking stupid aren't I?" she said in a soft, but broken tone. She ran, he called for her yet she kept running. 

Yet on the other hand, Seokmin was looking for her in school. He felt dull the whole time that his source of happiness wasn't there, and seeing her cry the day before made him want to stab his heart out. But the thing that broke him the most that his loved one, still loves the person who broke her heart. 

He loved her, so much yet he couldn't do anything now, even if he confessed. He'd make her feel guilty. That maybe, the guilt will eat her up and maybe hurt her self. 

He shook his head, mentally thinking he's stupid because Minyoung is smarter than that. She wouldn't hurt herself. She wouldn't, but if she did, Seokmin will never leave her alone, he'd keep her safe even if she's putting herself in danger. 

But isn't that what love does? It destroys everyone, breaks everyone, maybe even bringing them to their death. Yet he'd never give up, even if he'd get locked up in an asylum, he'd love her forever if he could. He'd blame himself even if love was to blame for.