02

Minyoung was sad the whole day. Watching anime and maybe even crying when a certain character made a horrible joke.

Let's just say Minyoung is depressed and needs a cuddle. She was sitting on a small bed beside her window. Her laptop on her lap and earphones on her ears. She checked the time it was nearly three o'clock, meaning school must have ended. It was raining outside too, a perfect weather for the perfect emotion.

She wiped her tears, her sobbing was the only thing heard besides the pouring rain. Then, she heard a knock outside her window. She looked up and saw her friends. Mingyu, Jun and Joshua, also known as Jisoo yet she calls him Joshua more.

She smiled at them, then frowned seeing they were in the rain. Having that mother instinct she immediately opened her window and let them in, shutting it quickly after. "Why are you three idiots even here?" She said, her voice a bit trembling. She closed her laptop, took off her earphones and set it away.

"You guys will get sick! Wait I'll tell mom you guys are here. Do you want to stay for dinner? Ugh I'll ask my brother if you guys can borrow some of his clothes." She mentally facepalmed and did everything. The three were wearing a white shirt and pajamas.

Minyoung insisted them to stay because of the strong rain outside. "You didn't even bother bringing an umbrella." She flicked their foreheads and sighed. The four sat on her bed and talked. "So, why were you crying? Pretty noonas like you shouldn't cry, hmm?" Mingyu said. Minyoung looked at him.

"I-" she was caught off, by that soothing voice of Joshua's. "It's Seokmin isn't it?" She nodded and her eyes watered. Jun, the one who is closest to her, comforted her and started to rock her back and forth.

They waited a while for her to calm down and asked what happened. She told the heart breaking story. "Well, it's not like Seokmin likes me. But why does it matter so much?" She cuddled with Jun and laughed. "I think I'm going insane."

Mingyu just awkwardly looked at her. "I think you're already insane." He mumbled, which made him earn a light kick in his leg. "Hey that hurt." Mingyu said then chuckled.

"You should talk to Seokmin. Go to school tomorrow. We three will pick you up! Oh wait we'll stay the night." Joshua said with enthusiasm then giggled. "Um your uniforms are wet. Ah dry cleaning!" She said and got their uniforms and asked her mother to wash and dry them.

"Let's all walk together then!" She stood up, feeling a bit better and got her laptop. "Now let's watch some anime!"

"DESU!!" Said Joshua and watched it. It was almost night time so she got a big mattress for the boys to sleep in. Three blankets and pillows. "Goodnight!"

"Night Min!"

-

Note: heh this story needs some fluff once in a while.