??alternative ending??

alternative ending.

this is a chapter.. or so that would show the opposite events of the last chapter or the so called ending. the things you've read here was actually supposed to be the ending but people keep asking (not to me but when i go to people's profiles i see this;) "why are there so many sad books with heart breaking endings?" so i made it a happy ending. because i am a nice person *gags* 

so this was supposed to be the ending. but i still posted it :)

and honestly this is better than the original ending. well for me.

-

-

Minyoung ran in the hall. "Minyoung-ah! Don't run!" Her teacher called, but she ignored him. "Fuck Seokmin." She muttered. "Soonyoung! Have you seen Seokmin?" she said. "I saw him go up the bal-" she ran away, pushing people. "Get out of my way!" she said and ran, she saw Wonwoo walk in front of her but she just pushed him away. She ran to the stairs and opened the door to the balcony. It revealed Seokmin, standing on the edge. She ran and called after him. "Seokmin!" He looked behind her and smiled. But as he let himself fall, she caught him and pulled him back. She panted and hugged Seokmin. With a few sobs she spoke, "Seokmin! Why?"

"Because if I lose you to him then my life would be pointless!" He screamed at her. "But I do love you!" She replied and covered her face. "You do, but you love him more." He looked at her, and she stared back. "Right?" He said, voice cracking. Her heart broke, if she said yes he'd be depressed, if she stared he'd ask again. But she replied, either way. "I do. But you matter to me, please don't do that ever again." She hugged him tightly, but he didn't hug back at first. But she started to cry again, so he hugged her just as much. "If you couldn't help it, then love him. Just remember I'm always ready to punch him." He said which made her chuckle. "Mianhae, Seokmin." 

"It's alright Minyoung." he smiled.

It has been three days since the incident, Minyoung and Wonwoo were together again. Seokmin and Minyoung was still as close yet, he was depressed. So depressed he has been wearing long sleeves. Of course everyone noticed. "Seokmin, aren't you feeling a bit hot?" She asked him. "No." He said immediately and looked at his food. They were currently at a restaurant, eating hot ramen. She stood up and said that she'll be leaving. Wonwoo wasn't in the outing so holding Seokmin's hand wasn't a bother to the boys. She pulled him up. "We're going to my place, my parents aren't home, hopefully." she said. 

She told him to sit on the couch and he did. She sat on the small table and faced him, going closer. She took his wrist and saw the pained expression. She pulled up his sleeve and saw the cuts. "Lee Seokmin what the fuck is this?" She said saying it slowly. He looked down, feeling ashamed. "What if you cut your vein in accident? Imagine death over coming you wouldn't you be scared? The whole world slowly turning to darkness, fading away." 

"But you're my world! I lost you already what do I have to lose now? My life? Yeah probably! I feel pointless now without you!" He said standing up and leaving the her home. Yet she ran after him, hugging him from his back. "Seokmin I'm sorry, I'm sorry I don't want us to fight I just don't like seeing this way. Especially when you hurt yourself!" She said, while the tears down her face flowed down. Her neighbors looked at the two and she sighed. He looked at her and kissed her. She was shocked and pulled away. "Seokmin, why did you do that?" She said, flustered. "Because I love you, and I promise I won't... cut... anymore."

"Good." She said. He wiped the tears that flowed down her face. He kissed her forehead and she let him, even if it's wrong. "Go home now Seokmin, take care." She said. As she looked down, she heard a car coming by it seemed fast. She looked back "Shit! Seokmin watch out!" But it was too late. He fell on the ground, almost half the neighborhood surrounded him. While she pushed pass them, she knelt down, then eventually sat. She took him in his arms, blood getting over her but never did she care. "Someone help!" She said rocking him back and forth. The driver went down and never did she get so angry at a person. The driver picked Seokmin up and placed him in the back of the car. "Get in, I'll bring him in the hospital." She said. Minyoung did and they drove to the hospital as quick as they could. 

Soon later Seokmin was sent in the surgery room, and told Minyoung and the driver to wait outside. The driver apologized, but she ignored him. She called the boys and soon they were running. "Minyoung where's Seokmin hyung?" One said. She pointed to the surgery room and started to cry. An hour later, the doctor, with very bloody gloves came out. 

"What- what happened doctor?" Seungcheol asked. "I-I'm sorry, we did everything we cou-"

"Bullshit! You didn't do everything! If you did he wouldn't die!" Minyoung screamed. Seokmin was then placed in a room, he was cleaned and a bandaged was wrapped around his head. "Saranghae, Seokmin." she whispered and hugged him, and cried. The boys did too and watched. The doctor called her over, and she walked towards him. "You know, Minyoung. The last thing he said before the surgery was that I have to remind you, that he loves you very much. Please remember him always." She nodded and cried harder. The doctor walked out and closed the door. Everyone with tears in their eyes, in that room, looked at their lifeless friend, on the white hospital bed.

It has been a year, a Seokmin-less year. She was in the park with Jun, Jisoo and Mingyu. They were all seated on the bench. Wonwoo broke up with Minyoung after, but she didn't care and no tears flowed that night. Then someone familiar was in front of her. Seokmin's mother. "Here, he probably wanted to give you this." She handed Minyoung an envelope with her name on it in lettering. Minyoung stood up and hugged her.

The day ended and she was up in her room. She opened the envelope and read it.

Dear Minyoung,

Hi Minyoung! I really, really like you and I hope you like me too. You were my crush since middle school and currently I am currently a third year high school student and yes, you were in my batch. You were in my chemistry class. You're always smiling and I loved that about you, I hope when we're seniors, we'll be close to one another. Well I hope so.. saranghaeyo, Minyoung!

Yours, Seokmin

She cried a bit, but smiled after. "This was two years ago, how adorable." She said. She took a breath, trying to stop herself from crying again. "Thank you Seokmin." She said looking up. She smiled, with genuine. "Oh look! Minyoung is smiling!" She looked out her window, seeing the three she were with a while ago. "Please smile everyday noona." Mingyu said. "I will." She said, smiling once more.

A week has passed and was walking with Jun. She hugged his arm, walking through the tombstones, then stopped as they passed the one they were looking for. "Saranghae, Seokmin-ah."