21

Minyoung walked the school grounds looking for Seokmin. She looked up and saw Wonwoo. "Hey Minyoung! Can we ta-" She pushed him away and ran. She headed towards Hoshi. "Ya! Hoshi where's Seokmin?" She asked. "I don't know, he said he's going up the balcony the last time I saw him why?" Minyoung cough and ran to the nearest stairs. Climbing she opened the door to the balcony revealing a boy, walking near the edge. Minyoung ran to him and pulled him out facing him to her then hugged him so tightly. "Seokmin don't do that, don't do that I love you please. I'd die, I won't be able to live with myself if I was the cause of your pain! Seokmin please, I'm with you again! Jebal! Don't do that again! I love you so much Seokmin please!"

She buried her face into his chest. He smiled again. He hugged her tightly and caress her head. "Can you say that again jagiya?" He said softly. Minyoung turned flustered. But began to cry. "You gave.. me... a heart attack Seokmin-ah! I hate you." She said in sobs.

"Hmph! I love you." She lets him go and looks down. "Hehe I love you too." He kissed her cheek and held her hand. "Don't ever do that again, okay?"

"Anything for you."

"Since when were you cheesy?"

"Ever since.. hmm right now?" They both laughed and sat down. "You're really stupid, you know." Minyoung said and laid her head on his shoulder. "Everyone does stupid things, just because their in love." 

"I'm just glad I stopped your fall."

"But you already made me fall."

"Silpaeja!"

They stood up and faced each other. "Are we... a couple now?" He asked and she nodded. "Well then that's great!" 

"Why?"

"Ppo ppo!"