Phat is Me Honey Chapter 25

I know I've been gone a long time, but I've been real sick and I've had two surgeries in the last 7 moths. So just work with me, I love yall a lot this chapter is a bit boring to be but the end will excite you and and get you ready for the next chapter. If you have not already started reading HoneyB Love, Lies, and Betrayal I advise that you do or you will be lost. Again I love yall and please keep holding me down, im getting better so I'm trying to update more. Dont forget to comment, rate, anf follow if you dont already.

xoxo-

LadyZ

We walked in the house and it was nicely decorated. It felt like a home; Nice, warm and welcoming.

"Cupcake, it's nice to see you again." His aunt came and hugged me.

"This is my boyfriend Avery." She pointed to him and I looked at her wide eyed, I just knew she was married.

"It's complicated." Jayceon pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. I just nodded my head.

"I'm cooking fried chicken, baked chicken, Mac and cheese, collard greens, baked potatoes with the choice of chives, bacon, broccoli, and sour cream. Since you're here you can help me." She smiled at me.

"I don't think she need to be in the kitchen she still supposed to be on bed rest." Jayceon intervened.

"Why is she on bed rest, what did you do to her?" she put her hand on her hip.

"How you know he did something Honey." She cut her eyes at Avery.

She looked like she was about to say something else but I cut her off, "I was shot a few weeks ago by someone."

"You handle that Jay." Avery asked.

"You know I did." I just shook my head and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll help you I'll be ok," I pulled out of Jayceon arms. "Lead the way." Ms. Honey smirked at me and started to walk towards the kitchen.

She handed me a pack of chicken to clean. "You know he just cares for you." I just looked at her.

"Don't look at me like that little girl, he does believe me. Avery used to be the same way with me, shit sometimes he still is."

"How long have yall been together, if you don't mind me asking me."

"To damn long." He said walking into the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

She rolled her eyes, "Nigga you can leave at anytime, I'm be straight with or without Avery Cornell Carter never forget that." She snapped.

He sat his beer on the counter and stalked over to where she was. "I don't want you to ever think that you can talk to me out the side of your neck baybe. You already know what it is, keep playing with me Danica Zanya (Za- ni- a) Hennessy."

"Fuck you Avery." She spat at him.

"Bet, I got you later please believe that." They had a staring contest until she finally looked away and went back to what she was doing.

He picked up his beer and walked out the kitchen. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"It fine, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead Cupcake."

"Does he beat you, cuz if he does we can bank him right now." She busted out laughing.

She had tears coming down her cheeks, "Cupcake that man has only put his hands on me once and that's cuz' I did some real fucked up shit. I'm not saying he was right, but it happened." She shrugged, "What you just saw is nothing but empty threats. He ain't crazy he knows I will fight him like a stranger off the street. But I appreciate that you're down to ride though."