Phat is Me Chapter 26

!!!! Please excuse mistakes and read until the end my absences will be explained!!!! 

"If you give me your hand I can finish asking you to marry me." He grabbed her hand from her mouth.

"I know there are times when I act like I can function without you but in reality I can't. I love, I have always loved you and I always will. So with that being said, Danaca Hennsseey will you marry me?"

I whipped the tears from my eyes and smiled. I love things like this, black love is such a beautiful thing to see..

"Yes, Avery I will marry you." He let out a long sigh.

"I told you she wasn't going to say no. she put up with to much of your shit over the years. Cause if it was me I would have been left your ass."

"Shut up." Avery said to his cousin.

The rest of the night went smoothly. We played games, sang songs, and enjoyed each other's company.

"Jayceon," I shock him to wake him up.

"Hum," He replyed with his eyes still closed.

"Can we go now, I want to take a hot shower and get in my bed."

"Yea, let me just see if my aunt wants Kam to stay with her." He got off the couch and made his way out of the living room.

Kam was on the floor knocked out. He was snoring liked he worked a twelve-hour job. Seconds later Jayceon came back in the room.

"Come on he staying." He whispered.

I got up and grabbed my shoes careful not to wake Kam up. When we got to the door I was about to put my shoes on. "Get on my back don't worry about putting on the shoes." I did what he said. Jayceon came to my side of the car and picked me up. He carried me in the house and upstairs to my room.

He put me on my feet and kissed the top of my head, "Ill be back before you get up. I have to go and handle a few things."

I twisted my face up and looked at him like he was crazy. He hadn't been back a whole week and he was trying to leave me already. "Normally, I would fuss about you leaving but I don't feel like it today. So can you just lay with me until I fall asleep." He looked like he was debating with himself for a moment.

"Yea." I took his hand and dragged him to the bed. He took off his shoes, pants, and shirt. He laid in the bed bare chest. I could see every tattoo and scare he had. I took off my clothes hopped in the shower quicker than Beyonce left the BET awards and throw on one of Lyfe's old polo t-shirts.

Once I got in the bed with him I laid my head on his chest. I put his hand on my butt so he could rub it, it helps me fall asleep quicker.

"We still have to talk, I didn't forget." His voice was husky and tired sounding.

"I know we can talk in the morning after I wake up." I outlined one of his tattoos with my finger until my eyes got heave.

The next morning

I reached over and Jayceon wasn't there. I thought he said he would be back by now. I grabbed my phone to call him, but he walked in the room with food.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

"Good morning Beautiful." He kissed my lips and handed me the food.

"You didn't have to cook for me I could have made something."

"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to." He picked one of my feet up and started rubbing it.

It felt so good to have my feet rubbed to. If he keep playing I'm fuck around and go to sleep on his ass.

"Listen," I put the plate down on the night stand. "I want to talk about why I don't want to move in with you right at this moment." He nodded his head for me to continue.

"All my life I have watched my mother make bad decisions about men. Putting me in positions that I should have never been in. Although, I am not saying that you are a bad person, I don't want to keep jumping with my eyes closed. I know that you would never put me in harms way but I need to keep just dating you until I'm completely comfortable. Its dead ass not you it me, if I move in with you I don't plan on leaving. I want to make sure that this is where I want to be. I have been in one relationship in my whole life, if you can even call it that and it didn't work out. In fact, it left me a lot more broken hearted then when I was raped. I lost two, not one but two children. I'm still healing. I have really thought about it and I realized that I just want to be your friend right now." He stopped rubbing my feet and looked at me.

"Yes, I am saying that I want to break up, but it's only so that I can get to know you better. I want to go out on date. Not to the movies or nothing like that but some real thought out shit. I want to be your best friend first, then I want to be your girlfriend, and then your wife." The room filled with silence as he continued to rub my feet.

My eyes stayed fixed on him. He was taking too long to respond, I needed to know what he was thinking. I need to know that he was going to meet my standers, because I let a lover get my guard down once, I cannot afford to do it twice. I deserve to be loved, and the person giving me the love deserved the same in return.

Jayceon stopped rubbing my feet and looked me in my eyes. "I'm going to agree to your terms, but only because I want you to completely give me yourself and love. There is something about you. I don't know what it is but, I am willing to work. So, if that means taking a step back to have you love me and yourself and my son whole heartedly, so be it. I just want you to know that at the end of day whatever happens I'm going to still have love for you." I smiled at him.

"Thank you for understanding." I climbed to where he was sitting and sat in his lap. "It really does mean a lot that you are taking your time to get to know me and love me." I kissed him. His hands began to explore my body. He went to lay me back but I stopped him. "Friends remember?"

"If we gone be friends you can't kiss me like that, you gone fuck around and end up with me for life for real. I already know once I hit that thang, I'm not pulling out. But I'll wait until we're married." He kissed my lips on last time.

"Look, I have to go and get Kam, but maybe we can go to lunch tomorrow and work on this friendship."

I smiled up at him, "I would love that."

Thank You so much for reading the first addition to Phat is me. I know it has been so long since I have updated but y'all would not believe the shit I have been going through in life. I have had two surgery back to back, been in a car accident and totaled my car. I flipped over 3 time and grazed a light pole.On top of being in college and joining an organization. I am now a senior in college I will be graduation May 13, 2018 and I cannot wait. I have been through a lot in this past year but I am glad that God has blessed me to still be alive.

There will be another book that goes with Phat is me. I just want to finish my other books as well as I will be publishing another book, The Man Upstairs which I gave y'all a sample of in this book. Thank y'all for riding with me, honestly, I really do love each and every one of y'all.

Love,

Lady Z