Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 17 (urban)

Beatutiful P.O.V

Jayceon is going to kill me. Lawdy, he’s already over protective, I just don’t have time for his ass to start acting crazy. I can hear him now, ‘Really Beautiful this what we do now?’

“what are you doing here Jermaine?”

“our father sent me over here to check on you.”

“o-k, next question how did you find me?”

“I'm dating Kelsey, anything else you want to know?”

I sighed closing my eyes and shaking my head. “Jayceon and Lyfe are going to kill us all, let me write my eulogy now.” I thought to myself.

The door flew open and Kim came in. She looked at him and me, the room was silent. “Explain.” She looked him up and down and then looked at me.

“He just came to make sure I was—why am I explaining myself to you. Its nothing he’s cool and family in more ways than one.”

She scrunched her face up on me. “B, I don’t know what’s going on with but you, needs to fix it. You’re going fuckin loco honey. You don’t bring no man into the other man your with cousins house. Especially on someone that you were ‘bout to have a fling with, man you can be that broken hearted to do something this dirty.” She snapped.

“I didn’t invite him here” I said tight lipped. I looked down at my phone and had 10 missed calls all from Jayceon.

See this what I be talkin bout two step forward and I get pushed back 5 more step. I know he gone come in here snapping.

“then who did cuz you the only one that know him like that.”

“No I'm not, before you start popin off at the mouth you need to know the facts. I'm not gone let you keep comin at me out the side of yo neck best friend or not. There is a line and if you try and cross it again we gone have a problem.” She looked at me in shook.

“If you really want to know what’s up you can go ask Kelsey cuz that’s all her pimpin.” I pointed to Jermaine.

Kelsey walked pass, “Bae I was looking for you. I see you met my people.”

“we already know him, some better than others.” Kim said.

“Please get the hell out before you really piss me off and I get out of this bed.”

“Wooh, lets find out chill button. Whats going on?”

“I came to check on B, and he was in here.”

“ok.” Kelsey said confused.

“Remember when I was tellin you about the guy Beautiful was gone to talk to.”

“yea.”

“this is him.”

“word,” Her whole face changed. “is this why you tried to get close to me. So you could see her behind my back.”

“it aint even like that ma, you know what it is. Beautiful is my sister and our dad asked me to check on her while I was here kickin it with you. He couldn’t reach her cuz her phone isn’t working.”

Kim and Kelsey just looked shocked. “Now that everybody knows what’s really up can yall leave so I can be by myself.”

“B, I'm—sorry.”

I cut Kim off, “yea you are, but I aint even trippin. Can yall just get out.” They walked out and shut the door.

I tried to call Jayceon back but it went straight to voice mail.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jayceon P.O.V

I pulled up to Lyfes house, I got Kameron and walked up to the door and unlocked. I knocked on Kelsey’s door but she didn’t answer. I opened and that nigga jermaine was on top of her rubbing her back.

“yo what the fuck.” I started seeing red. Kameron head popped up.

I put him down, “Go to Uncle Lyfe room and don’t come out til I come get you.”

“ok daddy.” He walked out the room sleeply.

Kelsey pulled her shirt over her head. “So what’s up, you lettin dudes rub on you now.” I walked closer t her. “Huh, what you can hear me.” I took of my belt. I'm bout to tear her ass us.

“Shawty chill.” he stepped in between us.

I punched him in the face. He spit blood and the carpet and smirked at me. He punched me back. I grabbed him in the choke hold. He elbowed me in my side and I gowned in pain. He tackled me to the grown and started punching repeatedly. I turned us over and started doing the same. I got off of him and started stomping him in his face.

“Jayceon King Carter stop right now.” Lyfe ran in the room and pulled me off of him. I turned around and Beautiful was at the door crying with her hands over her mouth.

Kelsey pushed me and Lyfe out of the way, “Get out! Get out, get out, get out now.” She hit me in my chest. “this is why I moved away from yall. I can breath, with yall treat me like I'm fuckin 1 years old. Shit, look at him.” she was holding Jermaine in her arms rocking back and forth.

I walked out of the room, I don’t give a fuck how she feel. I'm trying to protect her. Shit she luck I didn’t kill him and her I should still beat her ass. Something about that nigga don’t rub me the right way.

I knocked on Beautiful door, “Beautiful open the door.”

“gurl I know you hear me open this fuckin door, because if you think I wont tear this door down you got another thing coming to you.”  

The door unlocked, I turned the handle and saw her walking back to the bed.

“Why the hell you didn’t answer my calls.” She didn’t say nothing.

“you cant speak or some shit, you went fuckin mute all of a sudden.”

“No I just don’t want to talk to your ignorant ass.”

“you wont sayin that yesterday when we was on the phone.”

“you wont actin like an asshole either so it seems we both changed, huh?”

I walked over to her yanked her up. “don’t do that when you disrespected me.”

She pushed me, “Disrespected you really. Man miss me with that shit.” She walked me around to the closet, grabbed her shoes and walked out the room.

“Where you going Beautiful?” ignored me and walked down the stairs. She grabbed the a pair of keys off the hook.

I grabbed her arm, “where the hell are going Sha’nell.”

She snatched away from me, “Me,” she pointed to herself. “Is getting the fuck out of here because you just called me some random goofy goober bitch name, I'm not havin it point blank period.  You got life fucked up Jayceon. It looks like I'm not the only one fighting demons. Practices what you preach nigga cuz I'm not bitch you called me.” She walked out and slammed the door in my face.

“Fuck!”

Hey yall nothing is edited so dont judge me... lol any way tell me what you really think... VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW dont be a ghost honey....