Chapter 6

Fitz's POV:

I kissed Jade, Jade likes Alex, I should just get over her. I was laying on the sofa when my phone lights up beside me. It was from my ex-girlfriend saying she missed me and wanted me back. All I thought about was that getting back with her would be a way of getting over Jade. I text her back immediately saying we should try it again and that I miss her too. I text her most of the night, asking if she'll come over tomorrow and we make plans. I eventually fall asleep leaving everything behind me.

Jade's POV:

I wake up to the sound of ringing. I look around and find a phone. Must be Fitz's. The ringing was annoying me and Fitz wasn't here so I answered.

"Hello?" I say.

"Oh, Hey Faith, It's Jessica, remember I went out with Fitz, Well I suppose I should say I'm going out with Fitz. We got back together lats night!!! I'm so happy!" I forgot how much she talked, "Ummm... as much as I like to chat with you, I'd like to talk to my boyfriend now," And she finally breathes!!!!!

"Umm... first things first... I'm Jade, yea remember me? Second, nobody likes you, Third I don't know where Fitz is and again NOBODY LIKES YOU!" I said happily into the phone. I heard Faith behind me. I turned round to see her puzzled face.

"Why do you have Fitz's phone? And who are you talking to?" She says in a hushed tone.

"Goodbye, Jessica," I said happily hanging up, " Bloody hell, She's annoying!" I say looking at the phone.

"What's going on?" Faith says. At that moment Fitz walked in. He looked at me and Faith then he seen is phone in my hand. I looked at the phone and then at Fitz. His expresson changed from confusion to anger in a split second. He walked towards me not taking his eyes off of his phone until he was arms length away from me.

"Hi, how ya doin the incredible hulk?" I say smiling at him. He looked at me, clearly pissed off.

"Why do you have my phone?" He growled.

"Fitz, calm down, it was ringing and it was annoying so instead of me being myself and throwing it out the window, I answered it. I had a lovely chat with your cow of 'girlfriend' I say sweetly smiling at him.

"Who?" He growls again. What, is he a dog or something.

"The man on the moon... Who do you think!!" I say. Faith turned around and looked at Fitz.

"Your back together with Jessica! After everything she put all of us through," Faith says tears rolling down her face as she ran out to the bathroom and I heard the lock click.

I know exactly what had happened, I remember it as if it was yesterday but really it was months ago. I was the one who calmed Fitz down and made sure he didn't hurt himself over what had happened. I was the one who sat and talked to Faith and handed her tissues when she cried.