Chapter 8

Jade's POV:

It had been 2 weeks since I kissed Fitz, 2 weeks since Fitz got back together with his pysco ex-girlfriend who should be in some kind of mental hospital or asylum ect. Well at least he broke up with her, finally although now it was awkward. He broke up with, for me. He told me that he really liked me. That he couldn't stop thinking about how we kissed. At that moment, he texted me, asking to meet him him in the woods, at our thinking place. I replied and headed out.

****

"You wanted to talk to me," I said to him as soon as he was in my line of sight. I sat down next to him at the bottom of the tree.

"Yes, I wanted to know, if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" he asks looking at me.

"Yes, I will but, and I mean no offence, can it be our secret for a while at least?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I understand, we don't have to tell everyone until your ready to," he says softly, smiling down at me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

****

We cuddled like this for awhile until the moment was interrupted by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"It's Faith," I say to Fitz before answering the phone.

"Hey Faith, what's up?" I say to her smiling at Fitz.

"What's up! What's up! Seriously! I've left you a bunch of messages, so you don't get to say what's up to me!" Faith says down the phone.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I've been distracted, you could say..." I say looking at Fitz again, "So what happened?"

"We thought you left with him or something bad happened to you!! You wouldn't reply to anyone!" She shouts down the phone at me.

"What do you mean? I'm with Fitz in the woods, and we've been here about an hour," I say calmly.

"Fitz left at 5:30 and it is now 1 in the morning and you's aren't home and everyone is worried sick!" she shouts at me again.

"1 IN THE MORNING!!" I shout, " Faith, dude, I gotta go!"

I hung up and look at the time on my phone and sure enough it's 1 o'fricken clock in the morning.

"Fitz, it's 1 o'clock in the morning, we've been sat out here since about 6 o'clock! We gotta go home!" I say hugging him before turning around about to walk home.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow and I'll text you later as well," He says smiling at me and then walking in the direction of his house.

_____

A/N:

HEYY!! It's been a while. I know I said that I would update when my exams were over but I totally forgot about it! I'M SO SO SORRY!! And I know I say sorry ALOT! but I hopefully won't be saying sorry again! For the summer I will be updating all my ongoing books every three days. For example today is Thursday, I will be updating again on Saturday.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll have another chapter up on Saturday!

~Sarah <3