Chapter 7

HELLO,                                                                                                                                                                                           

It's me,                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to read,                                                                                                   

The new update...

Ok it makes no sense but I was singing it and then that happened...

Its been a while and I apologise for that. I LOVE YOU ALL PLS DON'T BE MAD!!!

Ok anyways wattpad story!!! UPDATE!!! Here you guys are:

Jade's POV:

Jessica was a bully. She acted all nicey nice with Faith and myself when Fitz was no where around. She used to call us stuff and said we didn't deserve to live.

Flashback:

I had arrived at Faith's house. She had said that Fitz and Jessica were there so were there so we'd have to leave. I went to knock on the door only to find it open. I walk in and call Faith's name. I heard screaming coming from upstairs. I dropped my bag and immediately went to Faith's room. I ran in to see Faith pinned to the floor by a raging and psychotic Jessica. She had a pocket knife up to Faith's tear stained face. She hadn't cut her face yet but I could see the small amount of blood staining Faith's carpet. I ranup to Jessica, tackling her to the ground, she was surprised at first but quickly gained back her strength and rolled so that I was now on the floor. She started reaching for her knife which had dropped to the ground when I tackled her.

"Faith go get help!" I screamed. Faith ran out the door and now it was just myself and this psycho. She had picked up her knife and had started to cut my arm. I started struggling to get out of her grasp. She loosened her grip on my hands obviously not meaning to. I took this opportunity to free my hands out of her grip and punched her in the nose. She fell back and her hands flew to her face as the blood began pouring down. She cursed as I ran out the door and tripping down the stairs, Jessica close behind me.

I remember after that I ran into Fitz and Faith. Fitz was so angry at Jessica for what she had done and she just kept saying she didn't mean to do it but it was obviously intentional.

Flaskback over

Jessica was and remains to this day a psychopath, so what had possessed Fitz to go crawling back to her?

_______

Ok, It's just a small update...

I will update again soon!!! PROMISE!

~Sarah~