Chapter 1: Alright love?

Do I go back? Do I go home? Where's home?

He stood there, on the deck of his ship, looking at the horizon. His mind; conflicted.
He held the bean tighter and took a deep breathe, closing his eyes in the process.

"Bloody hell" as he opened his eyes he was shocked by what he saw; Henry and the people he practically gave Regina too, Greg and Tamara, where jumping through a portal at the harbour. This was his chance to do the right thing; to make it up to Regina, and Emma and the rest of the town. He was tired of being the villain, of loosing, if Regina could change surly he could, right? He saw the chance and he took it, with out a second thought they turned to ship around and set sail for Storybrooke.

This time was going to be different. He told himself recalling all the times he wronged the towns people.

------------------------------
"What the hell are you doing here?" Emma questioned as he walked of his ship and onto the docks creaking wooden floor.
"Helping." He replied.
"Well your too late." The blonde declared.
"Am I?" The joy in his voice deflating as he realised his 'heroic' moment wasn't exactly that.
"I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself?" Emma argued as he his foot hit the wood.
"Maybe I just needed reminding that I could..." He said looking at Regina as he gave Emma the bean.
She tipped out the content of the black leather pouch and saw the bean.

"Enough waiting around lets go," Regina suggested looking between the blonde and the Pirate.
"I offer my ship and my services to help follow them," he offered turning slightly to retreat onto his ship until Regina added; "that's great Hook but how will we track them?"
The tears Regina had clearly been crying now visible to Hook in the lighting. He hadn't seen her cry since she was weeping after he 'killed' her mother, no, thats a lie; the last time he saw her cry was when he helped Greg and Tamara kidnap her, when she didn't think anyone would save her, when all he saw in her eyes other than tears was defeat. He should've gone back for her and he knew it. But I was too late now. Wasn't it?

"Leave that to me," Mr Gold offered as belle clung to his arm as he did his cane. As everyone looked towards him he added " I can get us where we need to go." The captain wasn't the slightest bit pleased at his offer as it required him being on his ship. That was something he would not have. His annoyance was very clear to the group Regina especially, it showed in the smirk that graced her face at the thought.

"Let's do it." Mary Margaret broke the tension that was forming.
Without another word Hook turned onto his ship before he said something he'd later regret. Regina following almost instantly followed by the charmings.

David slouched behind as he was listening to Golds conversation with his beauty.

"Where's David?" Snow questioned looking around for her husband frantically.
"He's taking with the imp don't fret." Regina answered coldly as she walked away from the crowd and towards the ships wheel.

"Was that really necessary?" Hook questioned approaching the brunette from behind receiving a gasp from the queen in shock; her panic in her posture clear like the joy in his devilish smile. She tried to hide the fact he scared her; but failed.
Before she could reply with a sarcastic remark Gold and David had both retreated onto the ship and where ready to set sail as Emma gave hook the bean.
Much to everyone's surprise he turned to the brunette and gave the bean to the queen, "want to do the honours love?" She looked at the bean then looked at him hiding the smile that had formed even though she hates been called 'love'.

She threw the bean into the murky waters and looked around only to be met by Hook and David's shocked reaction to her throw. "Good aim you've got there love," hook stated nodding towards the rippling water where the bean landed. "Don't call me l-" she was cut of as she lost her balance due to the boats movements as it heeded towards the turquoise swirling portal opening up.

Lucky Hook caught her with his hook around her waist and his arm on her hip, "alright love?" He said purposely with a devilish smirk. Her death glare hid her smile at the fact he was holding her.

He used his good arm to grab the rope attached to the side of his ship then secured it around himself and the queen still, unwillingly, in his arms. She had tried to escape his gentle grip around her waist but he wasn't letting her, as much as he hated to admit it; she felt safe in his arms as the ship went through the portal. Their..... Closeness... Didn't go unnoticed by any of the other passengers but they where too focused on surviving the journey to think anything of it.

Hope you enjoyed this I just wanted to write a hookedqueen a fanfic 😂 please comment opinions ❤️
-Millie xx