Chapter 4: Floating figures

The storm seemed to die down after that, almost like its soul purpose was to rid the ship of the queen. She hit the water and her eyes closed with the impact. Her head was spinning and the water was so murky she couldn't see. She could hear the muffled shouts from the ship but couldn't make out what they where saying.

"Regina!" Hook shouted again as he ran over the side of the ship she'd just fallen from. he mumbled something under his breath but the group where too focused on the fact he was about to jump over board to unjumble his mumbles.
"Wait!" David shouted as he was just about to jump.
"She'll drown!" He defended looking down at the water for even a slight glimmer of where the queen lies.
"So will you! Here let me help!" David explained handing the captain a rope to wrap around himself. He nodded in approval as he jumped into the murky waters.

Looking around he couldn't her; to be honest, he couldn't see anything.
That's when his eyes laid upon the floating figure slightly below him.
Regina.
Her hair was floating around her face so he couldn't tell if her eyes were open or not, considering she was still; he guessed not.
He swam to her as fast as he could wrapping his arm around her petite waist before succouring the rope around himself and the queen.

The trio of charmings pulled the pair back on board.
"Is she ok?" Mary Margaret asked hugging into her husband as he placed his hand on the pirates shoulder as he added to his wife's question concern in his voice as he said  "hook?" He and Regina hadn't exactly had the simplest of friendships. Obviously he didn't get along with the Evil Queen but how she'd hung up her crown and the Regina Snow used to babble on about was back he warmed to her, due to period of time his wife and daughter got sucked back to the Enchanted Forest he'd discovered a more.... Sympathetic side to her, one that had feelings. But now she wasn't breathing properly and he wondered if he hadn't initially stopped Hook from diving in sooner she'd be ok... Alive.

"Regina please..." The pirate begged against her drenched body. Her eyelashes fluttered open and all she could see due to her vision being blurred was hook, his hook was brushing stray hairs out of eyes whilst she laid with her head on his knees. She hadn't being expecting anyone to save her, or at least successfully.

"Killian?"

Sorry I haven't updated in ages and its mega short I've been writing my evilcharming and I'm attempting to write another one 😂☺️
- Millie xx