Chapter Four

(A/N: PLEASE VOTE THIS CHAPTER! I'm a few chapters ahead of this so I might be updating very soon if you guys like!btw this is my 4th update this month omlllll )

Harry

We dropped Kaleigh off at the coffee shop and started to drive to Liam's to pick up the rest of the guys.

"Do you think she's really gonna come?" Niall looks at me

"I don't know but I hope she does" I say turning onto the road.

Kaleigh

To: Sarah

Hey, Harry invited me some party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?

I ordered a frappe and sat at a booth waiting for Sarah to reply which makes me looks pretty pathetic... The waiter handed me the drink as my phone buzzed putting a smile on my face.

Sarah:

Ohhhh my goshhhhh!!!!! When did you see him!? It's the weekend??!!! Oohhhh I see what's going on!! ;))) anyway I would love to come! I'll pick you up at 8 beautiful Ladayyy! :)

I chuckle at her text and reply a quick "okay" grabbing my frappe making my way outside. I trolled around London exploring all the shops and viewing every action that takes place. I arrive home grabbing blue skinny jeans, a dark grey guy Harvey shirt, and throwing on a beanie.

To: Sarah

I'm ready to go!

A few minutes later I walk outside seeing her familiar red Mini Cooper pull into the driveway. Sarah looks gorgeous wearing a black tight dress that ends right above her knee along with black canvas heels. A few minutes of driving and we pull up to a house overflowing with teenagers holding red solo cups grinding on each other. I grab Sarah's arm and look her in the eyes giving a look of fear.

"It's gonna be okay" she smiles

I take a deep breath and walk inside as Sarah separates in the crowd of people leaving me standing alone. The disgusting smell of alcohol trailed everywhere I went. I watched others dance as I felt two large hands on my waist turning me around.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go upstairs?" The intoxicated guy tightened his grip

"N-no I'm good" I stutter trying to get out of his grasp

"It wasn't a question" his voice got serious as he pulled me upstairs. Everyone was too drunk to notice me trying to get away from him, the music was too loud to even hear me scream. We got to end of the staircase as I got pulled backwards crashing into a warm body. I looked back to see Niall as he wraps his arms around me.

"If you ever fucking touch her again, your life will be such a living hell that you'll never go out in public again" Harry yells to the random guy giving a look that sends shivers down my spine. As he starts to walk away he turns around and throws a punch at the guys face sending him backwards off of the staircase.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks as I release from Niall's hold

"Yea and thank you for saving me but I'm going to get home" I smile

"I can drive y-" he was cut off by a distant yell

"Kaleigh" I hear a familiar voice. I turned around to see Malik which put a smile on my face. I ran to him and hugged him as he rubbed my back.

"Whats going on?" He says looking in the direction of the guy who was hit and Harry

"I'll tell you later, can we leave?" He nodes his head leading me towards the door. I turned around and waved at the boys along with Harry.