Chapter Six

I tug Harry's shirt trying to get them to notice me, but I fail miserably.

"How about you start treating her like a sister! Your always ditching her for your football buddies and every day after school she has to find a ride home or walk because your caught up in your pretty little life" The air turns dead silent making me cringe

"That's enough" I get between them but I'm cut off by an ear aching voice.

"Come on Harry. She isn't worth your time" I look to see the over confident blonde headed demon herself dragging him towards her car

"Let's go" Blake harsh tone gives me a jump as everyone proceeds back into school.

I followed behind him walking in his shadow as a thought filled my brain.

I guess my brothers right... Harry is trouble and besides Hillary's all wrapped up in him. The last thing I need is drama and that's all he is.

Drama.

Harry's drama.

*5 weeks later*

I walk downstairs seeing my brother perk up as I enter the kitchen

"What?" I trail off chuckling

"Spring break is close and I wanted to know if you would like to come with me to a party house where a bunch of my friends will be"

"Oh my gosh! Yes! Yes! I need something to do and that doesn't sound to painful!" I joking remark

"Alright alright, we're leaving Friday morning so be ready" I run and hug him then head off to school. The day had passed quite quickly since I hadn't spoke to Harry very often. Every time I saw him I felt my heart tingle but refused the emotion.

I can't like him.

Thursday had passed faster than Wednesday making me spring a smile. It had been a while since I smiled the way I use too. A weekend of not enduring Harry's presence nor Hillary's made me jump with joy. The morning came to pack up the car and head towards our spring break destination. A few hours passed as we arrived to a huge palace that made my mouth drop to the floor.

"I'll get your bags sis" I waved not looking towards Blake admiring the beautiful home.

"You didn't tell me you'd be here!" I snapped out of my gaze to see Malik running over to me. I engulfed in Malik's warm arms to smell the amazing scent attached to him.

"I didn't know I was coming until Wednesday morning" I squeezed his waist closing my eyes .

Malik and I walked inside seeing familiar faces that I hadn't bothered to know the names of. As we walked to the back porch a head of blonde hair caught my eye.

"Niall??" I slightly yelled in the direction of the boy. Bright blue eyes turned around revealing a big smile seeing the Niall I know and loved.

"Why are you here??" I say hugging him tightly

"It's a party house, were all of Calvin High comes to let loose on spring break" He sticks his hands in his front pockets raising his eyebrows

"Oh that's cool!" I felt Malik's entwine his hand in mine making me blush. We weren't dating but I loved being able to hold his hand whenever I wanted.

"Everyone's going to the lake, do you wanna go for a swim?" I turn my head nodding towards Malik signaling him to lead me to my room. We made our way through the gigantic maze of a home before reaching a triangle shaped door.

"This is the room you'll be staying in for the week" Malik opened the door motioning me to walk in. I looked around to see the walls colored a beautiful pastel pink along with white furniture. The room reminded me of a million dollars which made me scared to even get dirt on the floor. My bags had been placed on the king sized bed along with a few blankets.

"Thank you for showing me where the room is, I'll be downstairs in a minute dressed in my swimsuit!" He smiles and walks out of the room. I changed into my black bikini heading downstairs pushing through many different bodies until I reached the front door seeing Malik, my brother, and a group of friends standing around. We all walked to the lake seeing as it's not very far from the house making stupid jokes to pass the time. I felt an arm snack around my waist realizing that my brother could kill Malik any moment for such an action. I looked up at him and whispered about my brother, but he shook it off making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. We reached the lake seeing bodies fling themselves into the cold water as I immediately started to regret coming. I slowly backed away as Malik pulled me towards the water. I smirked and started to run the opposite direction of the lake as I was slung over Malik's shoulder. I squealed while slapping his back pulling my head up to get a glance of where we were going. I saw a familiar mop of curls staring directly at me. My stomach dropped and I lost the smile which was previously consuming my face. I saw anger in his face and a girl with her arms around his torso.

HER arms.

The arms that made me give up on him.

The arms that make knots in my stomach.

Her as in Hillary.

Hillary Young.