The End

I woke up with my body aching and my hands untied. I ripped the duct tape off my mouth as I started to cry. As I looked in the mirror there were bruises all of my body and memories of last night flashed through my mind.

I got raped and abused...

Raped by a random guy.

I couldn't stop crying until I heard a knock at my door. Suddenly the door opened revealing Blake with an angry expression.

"Why didn't you call!?" His eyes met mine as I turned away swiftly wiping away tears.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter

"I'm so sick of you taking off to places when you get mad" He brung his body back as I flinched

I embraced him in a hug and tears kept flowing as if it were a waterfall. I didn't speak as he questioned my sudden action.

••

I contemplated telling Blake what had happened for days but decided upon keeping it to my self. I didn't want Brian to do something stupid and be put into jail. So I went through life without telling him, yet he always asked why I was so beat up that one day... As I took my last breath I stared into his eyes and smiled knowing that one piece of important information within my life will never be known by anyone except my self. The rapist was Harry. The guy I had first loved..