Chapter Eleven

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING)

I woke up glaring at the clock as it shows its only 8 in the morning which puts a smirk on my face knowing Niall's hangover will soon be in motion. I made my way downstairs to prepare some breakfast. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and groans as I looked up to see Blake rubbing his head.

"Here" I placed some Tylenol on the counter along side a plate of bacon, eggs, and grits.

"Have I ever told you that I love you" I chuckle watching him slurp down some orange juice with his medicine. Everyone seemed to come down in a line as I prepared everyone breakfast.

"I love you so much right now" Malik slung his arms over me as I chuckle

"Actually you should love Harry and I" Everyone's eyes shot up at me in confusion

"We both went to the store last night to grab that Tylenol while all of you were getting hammered" A few laughs escape everyone's mouth as Niall enters the room. I grab my food and sit between Liam and Harry watching Niall sit down with his plate of food. I feel my blood start to boil as the thoughts of last night reoccurred in my head.

"So Niall, where's that hoe you were messing with last night?" I heard gasps from around the table as Niall's eyes got big.

"What the fuck were you doing with some girl? I thought you liked my sister" Blake's eyes sent daggers through Niall

"What am I suppose to do when she clearly is in love with Harry!" Niall shouts making my heart start to pound as Harry chokes on his food

"I'm not in love with Harry!" I shout across the table

"Your such a liar" Niall scoffs

"Go to hell" I scowl while tears prick at my eyes

I grabbed my keys and ran to my car as the engine roars to life. I don't know where I'm going as long as I'm gone. I came across a city as my eyes set upon a bar/restraunt. I entered the building seeing people randomly placed around the room. I sat at a booth as my waiter came up.

"Hello, my name is Ryan and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?"

"Sweet tea and a therapist" I laugh seeing him smirk

"Rough day?" He sets his pad into his pocket

"You have no idea" I sigh

•••

Blake:

Where are you??

I clicked my phone back off and took a sip of my drink.

•••

I pulled into the familiar driveway seeing random people scattered about. I entered the house already wanting to leave as arms wrapped around me.

"Welcome home" I heard an unfamiliar voice echo through my ears

I tried to scream but my voice was muffled by a hand. I was pulled upstairs to a office of some sort until I was thrown on the ground. I looked up to see dark black hair and blue eyes as my hands got tied and my mouth duct taped. I could feel my heart raging and my fears getting worse.

"Im going to do what everyone was afraid to" I could see his eyes get darker as he slapped my face.