Chapter 7

Lucy's POV
When you realised it was just a dream you stopped but then saw mum run into the room, she stopped and looked at you and saw the tears in your eyes building up.
She walked up to you and sat on the bed with you, "Lucy r u ok?" She said hugging me close. "My old mum and dad died!" You started to cry even harder. "How did they die?'' She grabbed my hand and put circles on my pam. "A car crash that I was in" you said calming down abit.
After talking about it I grabbed my phone to check the time, it's was 4:00am that's the time I normally get up. "Well I need to get the rest up, it's there last day of school" she said kissing my forehead. "Why is it there last day?"
"Bc it's the Christmas holidays" she went to Emmis side to wake her up.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" you said getting out of bed. "And mum do you know I'm home schooled?" I ask walking to pick my clothes out.
"Yes I do and ur on the Australian curriculums so you don't start yet, now get ready and can u plz help Emmi if she needs anything" she said walking into Brock and Daxs room.

~ when kids are gone to school ~

You were at home with Dad, Brock and Dax. You were just chilling on the couch scrolling through Twitter and answering some questions about when your next video is coming out. So instead you tweeted.

Lucyxyoutube: I will post a video tomorrow!!!! So get ready❤️🤘🏻

Mum was getting some clothing for you as you had none, she asked what kind of clothes I like and I said band shirts/ singlets, converses, black jeans, black leggings and hoodies. And dad said we can buy band t-shirts online.
"LUCY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?!" I heard dad yell from his room.
I walked into his room and sat on his bed with his laptop. I got a lot of 5sos shirts and jumpers, and he was fine with it. "Thankyou for getting me this!"
"No problem" you pressed buy and waited.

KIDS THAT ARE UNDER 14 PLZ DONT READ THIS PLZ OR YOU CHILD HOOD WILL BE RUINED!!!
It's not my fault if I ruined it!!!!!!!!

"Now Lucy, you know how Christmas is coming up" he said putting his laptop on charge. "Yeah"
"Well I know you know that Santa isn't real but none of my kids do and plz make it stay that way" he said. "Definitely, I won't say a thing" "great thanks Lucy, and get ready when mum gets home we will announce you to the fans!"

OK KIDS NOW YOU CAN READ THE BOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked into my room to start the vlog that I will post tomorrow.
Lucy: hey guys, I'm now going to announce my family. Are you ready, ok my family is DRUM ROLL! THE SHAYTARDS FAMILY!!!!!! Yes they are my family and I'm so excited to be apart of them. So without further ado we will roll on with the vlog!

You stopped the camera and you hear the door open, it was mum. She had 3 bags of clothes and placed them on my bed. "Will unpack these later, first we have to Announce you" she said excitedly. "Ok cool!"

When you walked into the kitchen you saw shay being really excited, and he got out his camera and told me to hide in the other room so I'm not seen yet. I took dax with me bc we was just to cute not to!

Shay: hey guys, so this is the biggest announcement we have had! And no mommytards is not pregnant, but we have another child!!!!!
Come out Lucy!!!!

You walked our holding dax and dad pointed the camera sat you

Shay: this is our new child!!!!!
Lucy: hey I'm Lucy, I'm 14, I'm 6ft and I'm Australian!!!!
Shay: and she has a yt channel so check her out link down below!!!

Hello, it's meeeeeeeee!
So sorry if I did ruin your childhood soz😁
But plz comment if you like my story so fare