Chapter 8

Lucy's POV
Shay kept on vloging as he shows my side of the room and I started talking to the camera.
It was lunch time and I was at the table with Brock and dax, and you started to vlog them with ur camera.

Vlogging Lucy: so this is Daxton and Brock and there apart of my family. We're just eating some lunch we have got grapes, sandwiches, chips and orange juice.
I vlogged the boys eating doing silly things and then I ternd the camera off. Then mum came in with some colouring pencils and paper and put it on the table "ok guys it's time to make some letters to Santa, so he knows what he wants" she said with the biggest smile. I grabbed a peace of paper and started to write down my list.
1. Photography camera
2. 5sos anything
3. Hover board
4. American girl doll (I know it's childish but I never had toys when I was younger)
5. iPhone cases

I decorated it and gave it to mum hoping it's not to much.
"So what are we doing this Christmas?" I am a fan but I didn't watch all there videos bc if I do I'd get abused by the care givers.
"Why don't we watch our last Christmas vlog" Brock suggested, so we when into my room and got out some pillows and blankets to watch the vlog.

Sorry I know this is short but I had to cpost👍🏻😂 and also I'm reading two good books from Ashtonneverdies you should too❤️