Chapter 9

Avias POV
it's the last day of school FINALLY!!!! I'm in the bus right know sitting next to my bestie Chloe (I made up Chloe) she's been my friend since I moved here, if u wanna picture her she's a blonde hair girl, blue eyes, likes one direction, and wears dresses nearly every day. But she's wearing jeans and a snow jacket bc it's cold and snowing today. Today I'm going to tell her I have a new sister, I know that everyone will find out after school cus that's when the vlog will be uploaded but I need to tell her now.
"CHLOE IVE GIT SOME BIG NEWS!" I nearly screamed at the end.
"Did jake ask u out?!?!" She yelled/whispered "nope, but I wish" jake is my other friend but I've had a crush on him like forever! "I GOT A NEW SISTER!" "Wait ur mom is pregnant again?" She said in shock. "No we Adopted one called Lucy, she's 14 and she likes this band called 5sos. And she's Australian!" she looked so happy for me. "Dose she like makeup and shopping like all that teen stuff" Chloe asked. " actually no she doesn't with is wired, when she said that I was confused I thought every teen loved that!" Chloe and I both research that all teen girls like that stuff, we know this bc we watch a lot of tv. "That's wired"

-after school-

I met with emmi at the bus stop and we waited for the bus. I was still wondering about why Lucy wasn't like other teens, until we saw casey and his car. "Hey girls, shay wants me to pick you up!" We ran into his car and sat down. Gage was at the front and I was in the middle of emmi and bralee. "Hey casey" I started to speak "yeah avia" he looks at my in the mirror. "Do all teens girls love makeup and shopping and girly stuff I like" he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "No all teen girls are different, some girls are girly, some like guy stuff, some are just different and sometimes that's a good thing". I nodded. "Well bc Lucy is different, she hates shopping and makeup, but she loves rock music and singing." "Is that bad" emmi said after I spoke. "No way she sounds cool" bralee said.

Hey guyssssss it's short but whatever ❤️😂