Jacksepticeye or Antisepticeye

I was walking home and it was getting dark. "I should have a flashlight in my backpack." I reached in my backpack and pulled out a flashlight. "Fuck me!" The flashlight had no batteries in it, I put the flashlight back in my bag. "I guess I am walking in the dark tonight again." I finally made it to my house and went straight on to youtube and someone was calling me on Skype. "Ugh...who is calling me at this time!" It was Mark calling me on skype, so I answered it.
(On Skype)
Mark: "Hey Jack."
Jack: "Hey Mark what's up?"
Mark: "Nothing much, just making sure that you are alright."
Jack: "Of course, I am alright Mark, but I did have to walk home in the dark."
Mark: "Oh, are you going to play any games today?"
Jack: "I don't really know yet Mark."
I got my notebook out and Mark got his notebook out as well.
Mark: "I can help you with any ideas Jack."
Jack: "Sounds great to me!"
Me and Mark were talking for hours about games we should play and games I should play on my own time.
Mark: "See I helped you Jack!" *smiles*
Jack: "Yea you did Mark." *smiles back*
All sudden I felt an sharp pain in my head. "Mark I have let ya go." Mark: "Ok Jack just call me of you need anything else." (hangs up on skype)
My pain in my head got worst and worst! "AHHHH!" "Maybe I should go to bed and see how I feel in the morning." I went to bed and just layed in my bed and fell asleep.
-Time to Skip-
It was 12 a.m. at night and I woke up and sat down at my computer. I put my hand on my face because my head is still hurting me but it is more painful than before. "Maybe water and medicine will help me." I got up from my computer and went in the kitchen to get water. Then I went to the bathroom to get the medicine that I need for my head. I looked in the mirror I dropped my glass of water on the floor. "Ahhhhhh!!! What is happening to me!!!" I felt my whole body changing. Finally the pain stopped and I lifted my head slowly. "Hello Jack did you missed me." (Demonic voice)
Jack walked over to the computer and called Mark. Mark: "Why is Jack calling me this late at night?"
Mark: "Hello?"
Jack: "Hello Mark." (Demonic voice)
Mark: "That is not Jack!! Who are you?!"
Jack: (laughs evil) "Jack is not here, I am Antisepticeye." (Demonic voice)

Cliffhanger!!!Part 2 is coming soon with Jacksepticeye and Antisepticeye

Cliffhanger!!!
Part 2 is coming soon with Jacksepticeye and Antisepticeye.
I hope you guys like it!
Bye!