I am a monster

Mark: "What happened to Jack!!"
Anti: "What happened to Jack, I took over his body.....ahhhhhh!!!"(lights started to go on and off)
Mark was scared by this point. "What is happening!?" Mark looked back up at the screen and Anti's head was down. He started to lift his head. Mark: "Jack?" "Wh..what happened?" Mark: "Do you remember what just happened?" "No but the last thing that I remembered is I woke up and went to my kitchen, why?" Mark:"Someone was controlling you Jack." I was so confused. "Who was controlling me Mark, nobody else is here." Mark: "I am coming to Ireland to help you Jack and I am not taking no for a answer." "Fine you can help me but I don't know my problem is?" Mark: "Don't worry I will show you Jack." (Hangs up) I was cleaning my home for Mark. "Nobody cares about you Jack!" I turned around and nobody was behind me. "W-Who there?" (No answer) "I am going crazy!" "Calm down Sean it is all in your mind." I continued cleaning my house. "Nobody listens to you Jack!" "Stop!" I dropped my broom on the floor. *evil laughs*
~Mark's P.O.V~ ~on the plane~
"I hope Jack is alright until I get there because I saw how he looked like." I fell asleep on the plane. I drifted off to my dream land.
~Mark's Dream~
"Hello?" "Is anyone home?" *door shuts behind me* "Woah....well ok then." I was walking through someone's house nothing in the house looked familiar to me. I looked down the hallway and I saw a door opened down there. I walked down the hallway to the open door. The door closed behind me, I turned around. "H-hello...." "Hello Mark." *Creepy voice* I looked around the room and a person put their arm around my neck. ~End of Mark's Dream~
I woke up of state of panic!! The plane had landed in Ireland. "Holy Crap that was the creepiest dream I had!" I got off the plane and got my bag off the belt. I got in my car and drove to Jack's house. I got out of the car and I knocked on the door and the door slowly opened.
~Jack's P.O.V~
I was in my room and I heared the door opened and heared a familiar voice. "Mark.." "Jack"
I couldn't move from my computer chair. I heared footsteps coming towards my room. "Jack you are ok?" I couldn't look up at Mark..it seemed like I was not control of my body at all. "Jack..can you hear me?" I turned my chair and I am still looking down. "Yes...I can hear you Mark." "Can you look up at me Jack.." A moment of silence filled the room.
Cliffhanger!!
What is Jack/Anti going to do Mark?