The other side of the story.

Jack woke up in a state of panic and sweat. "Mark?" I got up and went over to Mark's room and sees that he is sleeping but I felt something inside of me that is not right. "No..I don't want to hurt Mark anymore, then I should." I screamed because I knew what would happen.
~Mark P.O.V~
I was sleeping and I heard Jack screaming and I ran downstairs and I see Jack on the floor. "Jack?" i walked towards Jack really slowly and he stood up and turned to look at me.
"Hello Mark nice to see you again right." "Oh no are you Anti again!?"
"Yes Mark and I want you to say good night." "why I would say-" Anti hit me with a metal bat on my head and I passed out.
~Anti P.O.V~
I knocked Mark out and I took him down in the basement and I waited to he comes to.
"W-where am i?" I was standing in the darkest. "Oh Mark you are in the basement and I will make you feel right at home." *Evil laughs* (play the one on the top first and play this after the first one) "Anti what you have done with Jack!" Mark screamed at me so loud that his voice cracked. I just smiled at mark, he was crying and screaming at me. "Oh Jack let me think..*laughs* He's gone!" I leaned in and I was close to Mark's face at this point. Mark looked at me and he has tears in his eyes, he couldn't hit me but I know that I something coming my way that is not really good. I asked Mark a question. "What you are going to do to me?" I smiled as I asked Mark the question. Mark answered the question. "This" Mark lifted his leg and kicked me in the stomach and I fell backwards on the floor and then darkness.