Chapter 6

"Attention," the intercom blared. Star looked up from her coloring book. "We have now landed in California. Thank you for flying with Delta." Star started packing up her stuff into her backpack. Phone, headphones... Wand?! She frantically started digging around in her backpack. WHERE IS IT?! Star looked underneath her seat. Nothing. Then.. "You fool! Give me the wand and let's get out of here!" Star jumped out of her seat. "Ludo," she growled, stalking into the aisle. Ludo and his minions were camped out five aisles behind them. How did they get my wand?! Star wondered. Probably when she had fallen asleep. "Ludo," she snapped, approaching him. "Give me my wand. NOW." Ludo cackled like a hyena. "Hey should I? Who will make me?!" Star curled her hands into fists. "I will," a voice said, snatching the wand out of Ludo's hands from behind the seat. Marco! Marco handed her the wand. "You creep," Marco snarled at Ludo. Ludo started screeching at his minions to attack and get the wand. "SYRUP TSUNAMI SHOCKWAVE!" Star screeched, causing her wand to erupt syrup. Syrup flowed out of the wand, drenching the whole plane. "Clean up this mess," Star said to the wand. The syrup immediately disappeared, except for the syrup on Ludo and his minions. Star smirked at them. "Nice try, buddy," she laughed, walking back to her seat. She put everything into her backpack except the wand. She wasn't letting it out of her sight. Not with Ludo planning to steal it.