Training with Grandeeny

*Lucy's pov*

*knock knock*
"Mrs.Lucy?" I heard a voice say.
*knock knock*
"Mrs.Lucy!" said the same voice

"Ugh! Just 5 more minutes........Z z z z."

I then heard a crashing noise...like a door being knocked down!

"I AM SORRY MRS.LUCY, BUT YOUR MOTHER HAS REQUESTED YOU TRAIN WITH GRANDEENY NOW! I MUST FOLLOW HER ORDERS! NOW GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE BED AND TAKE A SHOWER!" yelled celestia.

I quickly pulled back the cover and ran towards the bathroom, slipping because of some spilt water on the way.

"Mrs.Lucy!Are you okay?" she asked, bending down to check on me.

"I'm fine.....just fine! Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go take a shower," I reasured her.

*timeskip brought to you by (horrible) Lissana*

"So, Princess Lucy, I see you finally decided to get out of bed," said Grandeeny with a smirk.

Today she was wearing her usual, Long blue dress, and a cute flower that complements her white hair.

"Hey Grandeeny!" I beamed.
"Today you will not address me as Grandeeny, today I will be your sensi," she told me with a stern voice, "Now, get in a fighting stance."

I tried my best at a fighting stance, but I ended up looking like a bird that just had a sezure.

"No! That's not how you do it! Here, let me help you," she said, annoyed.

She ajusted my arm so that it looked like I was about to punch someone, then moved my elbow forward......I felt akward.

"There! Now punch me!," she said while looking like a mad man.

I thrusted my arm forward only to be blocked, and then pushed to the ground.

"Wow! I never knew a dragon relm princess could be this weak," she taunted. She crossed the line by saying that!
"I am not weak!"
I grabbed her wrist, pulled it behind her back and pushed her down.
"Oh, so I have to make you mad in order for you to fight?" She swung her leg, making me fall onto my stomach and cry out. I then kicked her gut, making her fall backwards and onto her back. Grabbing her leg I pulled her to the ground.
"Good," she congratulated, "Now, let's try some magic skills."
Turning into her dragon form, Grandeeny flew into the sky.

"In order to master sky dragon slayer magic, you must know the wind," she said as if I already knew that.
"Know the wind?" I questioned.
She put on a poker face.
"You have to know how it moves, it's patterns and lengths," she explained.
As I concentrated on the wind, I noticed a ball of air forming around me.

"Whoa," I said.
"*sigh* that's exactly what Wendy said," she told me.

*timeskip brought to you by Grandeeny*

"SKY DRAGONS: ROAR!" I screamed, hitting Grandeeny with all I had.
I sent her flying backwards, hitting a tree.
(A\N: soooooo, I might be making up my own spells.......sometimes)
"Great," she said getting up,"Now, combine your Sky Dragon spells with your Fire Dragon spells to create a whole nother type of spell."
I tried joining my Sky Dragon Wing Attack and my Fire Dragon Wing Attack. It actually worked.
"FIRE SKY DRAGONS WING ATTACK!"

Unfortunately, Grandeeny dodged it.
"Its okay. Soon you'll be able to defeat me," she reasured, "But for now you'll just have to get stronger."
"Thank you Grandeeny! I guess I better get some rest before training with Metalicana-" I was cut off by none other than Metalicana.

"No, we are starting today," he said emotionless. He walked over to me, grabbed my hand and started running into the forest. I was stumbling at first, but I soon reached his speed.
"Wait! Princess Lucy needs to rest!" I heard Grandeeny say into the distance. As soon as Metalicana stopped I fell onto him.
"Ooooo, sorry!" I said.
"Its okay. Just get off," he said.
(again emotionless)
"IRON DRAGON: ROAR!" I heard him say.
I turned around, not ready. I was struck by his magic spell.
"You need to be aware of what's happening around you," he suggested.
Then, again he sent an attack soaring towards me. I dodged it with ease.
"Good," he congratulated, "Now you can learn some spells, but first.....eat this."

He handed me an iron pipe about 5 inches long. I gave him a questioning look, and he just stared at me, waiting for me to devour it.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said, my eyebrows raised.
"Look 'princess Lucy' this is what Gajell had to do, Now it's your turn," he explained.

*timeskip because it takes her a LONG time to eat that iron*

I huffed because of exhaustion. That stuff tasted HORRIBLE.

"Finaly. Now, fight me!" he challenged, "and try using a spell....an Iron Dragon spell."
I can not believe this guy! He hasn't even tought me any spells yet!
"Go ahead," he said, "try."
'okay, I can do this'
"IRON DRAGONS: IRON FIST!" I screamed.
I sent an attack flying towards him, but of course being the Dragon he is, he dodged it.
"How'd I do that?" I ran over to him and started shaking him.
"It was the iron," he responeded.
'the iron?' I thought.
"The iron channels your powers," he explained, "your just like Gajeel."
"O-okay. I'm gonna go back to the castle and rest for tomorrows training," I replied.

He let me off with a simple wave, and I was on my way.

*meanwhile at Fairy Tail*

*Natsu's pov*
'Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! Where did you go Lucy?'
Just then I heard master's office door open. Everyone gathered around him as I pushed my way to the frount.
"Where's lissana?!" I growled. Master looked up, I noticed he was crying.
"She will be put under the custody of the magic council until further notice, but who cares about her anymore, we need to find Lucy!" he shouted.
"We can split up into teams, each with a dragon slayer so that they can sniff her out,"announced Erza.

Teams:
1
Natsu
Erza
Gray
Cana
Happy

2
Gajeel
Levey
Jet
Droy
Pantherlily

3
Wendy
Mira
Elfman
Juvia
Charle

'were coming for you Lucy'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Ready?...........1036 words!
-comment
-vote
-follow

That's all
-bribrianna49908