The Grand Magic Games

Haha! I'm writing this while listening to fairy tail openings!😊
Also I'm sorry if you don't like this song, but I really love it soo...yeah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Lavender's pov*
Beep! Beep! Beep!
"*Moan! Groan!* Why do they have to an ounce the paticipants for the GMGs today!" I screamed.
(I know I'm skipping the training, but.......)
As I got up, I saw none other than the Fire Dragon slayer, Natsu Dragneel.
"Oi, Lavender! Do you have to be so loud! I'm tryin' to sleep!" he said, eyes closed.
"Why you-" I started.
"You're only making it louder Flame Brain! Shut up!" demanded a voice.
"Grey!? What are you two doing in my house!?" I shouted, turning my hands into fists.
"Well-" said Natsu, in a matter of fact voice.
"You know what? I'm just gonna take a shower and go to the guild for the meeting! You can stay here if you want to. You can even go jump off a bridge for all I care! Just leave me alone!" I stated.

*timeskip brought to you by Natsu, jumping off a bridge!*

With my purple hair flowing in the wind, I walked to the guild.....with Natsu, Grey, and Happy following.

"Did you have to wait till I was done showering to walk to the guild! You're all bakas!" I ranted.
"Come on Lu-Lavender....nevermind" said Natsu.
'whatever' I thought.
Before opening the guild doors, I ducked. Who wouldn't. I mean, you're going into Fairy tail. When the table came flying forward, instead of hitting me, it hit Natsu.
"Natsuuuuu!" yelled Happy.
"Oh, he'll be fine! It was just a table!" I reasured him.
"Hahahaha! I geuss Flame Brain isn't that powerful! The table won! Hahahahahahah!" butted in Grey.
*Sigh*
Leaving the three behind, I walked into the guild.
"Ahh! Lavender! You made it!" greeted Mira with a smile.
"Yeah." I said in a monotone voice.
"LISTEN UP BRATS! THE COMPETITORS FOR THIS YEARS GRAND MAGIC GAMES WILL BE NATSU, GREY, ERZA, WENDY, AND LAVENDER!" shouted master.
A series of disappointed awwwws could be heard throughout the guild.
"Only a true man will be able to win this year's grand magic games!" yelled Elfman.
"But master! None of my ships are on the team!" whined mira, sulking.
"Come on! You know I'm stronger than that salamander!" boasted Gajeel, followed by a blush from Levy.
Mira then stood up and (with yellow stars in her eyes) ran up to Gajeel and Levy screaming, "I SHIP IT!"

*timeskip brought to you by GaLe!*

"Wow! Crocus looks even prettier than before!" exclaimed Wendy. "We should go explore!"
Everyone then looked to Erza, wondering what she would say about it.
"*sigh* fine, but you know the rules. Same as last time." she said.
"Well, some of us may not remember what the rules were last time" said Natsu, obviously trying to get Erza to say the rules again because he forgot.
"Dang it Flame Brain! We have to be back to the hotel by midnight!"
"I knew that!" said Natsu, childishly.

*timeskip brought to you by you! You're so awesome!*

(P.S. this is NOT I repeat NOT part of the first GMGs)

"*sigh* Today was so fun!" cheered Wendy.
"Aye" replied Happy.
"Well, at least you were here on time. No it's time to sleep!" yelled Erza with her fist in the air.
"I think not my friend!" replied the annoying pumpkin guy.
(I forgot his name)
We all jumped in surprise and fright.......don't judge. What would you do if a guy in a pumpkin mask and green cape showed up at your door...at NIGHT!
"Oh, it's just you" said a disapointed Erza. I'm guessing she wants to kill someone tonight. Please remind me to sleep with Wendy tonight, not Erza. *shudder*
"Anyway....welcome to the Plenimarary round of the Grand Magic Games! We are lucky to have last year's winner Fairy Tail!" said the pumpkin head. Through the hotel room window, you could hear a crowd erupt in aplouse.
"And last year's second place Sabertooth!"
The same crowd was aplousing, just not as loud as before.
"Now, for this year's plenimarary round, the contestants will be put through a series of harsh enviorments. In order to continue in the games, you must be one of the the first eight teams to make it through you're selected enviorment." declared the pumpkin guy.
"This should be easy!" exclaimed Erza.
"Yeah!" I shouted.
"Let the Plenimarary round begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoop whoop! New chappie! Sorry it took me forever to update!
😊
-follow
-comment
-vote

That's all!
-bribrianna49908