Earth?

This is Ishida!
That guy up at the top!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lavenders pov*

As we ran down to our chosen area, I could already tell our enviorment was going to be earth. But why earth? I thought it was supposed to be a harsh enviorment. Well, who knows, maybe there will be a surprise waiting for us!
"Yay!" squealed Wendy, "I was hopeing we would get earth! My magic works perfectly here!"
She started to hop up and down, which resulted in everyone else hoping up and down because apparently all their magic works here too. I don't think so Natsu, Gray. Your powers would have to be used near a volcano or Antarctica!
"Come on, stop being fools! We need to hurry up so that we can qualify for the grand magic games!" explained Erza.
Although they were groaning and moaning, we sauntered along in the green abiss of grass. After an hour or two, we came across four or five monsters...BIG mosters. Wendy decided to hide behind a tree because she was scared. Such a baby!
I started to zone out, but if it wernt for baby over there I probably would've died.
"Lavender!" She called out.
I whiped around, my purple hair getting in my face. A monster was charging straight at me!
"IRON DRAGONS: ROAR!" I screamed.
Fortunately my attack was quicker than the monster. I sent it flying, probably to squish other teams.
"THAT WAS AMAZING LAVENDER!" everyone (exept for erza) said in unison.
"You did well Lavender." said Erza.

*timeskip brought to you by the kicking of those monsters' butts!*

Eventually we made it to the end, though we had to fight five other teams, six more gangs of five monsters, and we had to get Natsu out from under the fallen trunk of a tree. I'm just happy we made it to the end though!
"SO WHAT PLACE DID WE GET IN PUMPKIN DUDE!?" asked an eager Natsu.
"Your team got in...(drumroll please)..
First place!" Explained the pumpkin,
"In second place comes Sabertooth!"
"I'm sorry, did you mention us?" said a voice.
Just then a tall looking, muscular man came out of the shadows, followed by a teenage looking women, a small little boy, a purple haired normal looking man, and a perfect image of ryuko matoi.
"Who are you?" asked Natsu.
They were obviously offended by the fact that Natsu didn't know who they were. Who could blame 'em, I didn't know who they were either.
The man stepped forward.
"We are team Sabertooth. I am Ishida Yoringa, (in order) that is Midori Shimazu, then Hachiro Matsuda, next is Naizen Naito, and finally Hisato Shiroyama!" he said, trying to make his team sound all high and mighty.
Tsk. Scum bag! While I was having my tiny little rant about how narcissistic that Ishida guy was, I noticed...what's his name...NAIZEN! I noticed him staring at me! He had the most mysterious green eyes and purple hair....the same shade as mine.
Gray obviously saw us staring at each other because he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. He was jelous.
"Come on Lavender! Let's go!" he said blushing.

*timeskip*

That night, after we got back to our hotel, I took a shower. The water felt so good falling down my back, As if I were standing in a pourdown. I shut off the water and dried off with my towel. I immediately new someone was in my hotel room, so I decided to stay in the bathroom and change before I step out. I put on a black tank top and a pair of white shorts. They were pretty cute...anyways.......
I slowly opened the bathroom door only to be pulled out by A hand coming from the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUNNN DUNNN DUNNN
WHO IS IT?!
-follow
-vote
-comment

That's all!
-bribrianna49908