My revenge

Previously on Goodbye Lucy

I slowly opened the bathroom door, only to be pulled out by a hand on the other side.

*Lucy's POV*
"I finally found you, Lucy..." their voice trailed off.
As my voice cracked, I replied, "W-who's Lucy?"
I opened my eyes to reveal the one and only Naizen Naito from team Sabertooth.
"Don't play dumb with me Lucy..." he said.
"Naizen......" I whispered.

*flashback*
"Hurry up Naizen-kun! haha!" screamed the eight year old Lucy.
"I'm coming Lu-chan!" replied the nine year old Naizen, running after his friend Lucy. They were best friends, doing things that best friends always did: run around chasing each other, tell secrets, and hide from everyone else.
"Come on Naize-Naizen? Where'd you go? Come on Naizen-kun! Stop playing games!" yelled Lucy.
"Boo!"
Lucy jumped back in surprise.
"What the heck Naizen-kun!" complained Lucy.
"Haha! I got-haha- you so-haha- good!" laughed Naizen.
"It's not funny NAIZEN-KUN!"
*flashback over*

*Lucy's POV*

"Haha! Naizen-kun!" I jumped to hug him, "What happened to you Naizen-kun?"
Naizen laughed.
"I moved and found new friends. I've been with them ever since.They were very secretive though. When I was old enough, they told me about this thing called the forsaken prophecy. The one about the Dragon princess," he said, "I'm sure you've heard it before, right? The one where the princess saves the world from an evil force. Lucy.....I know you're the princess...."

(A/N: I know it may sound like Naizen is being a jerk, but he isn't. He was just trying to find lucy, and he did. He's just telling her what happened while they were apart)

"Hai. I've heard it before, but I don't like being called the Dragon princess, i'm just a normal person," I said.
Naizen lifted my chin so that I was looking at him.
"No you aren't Lucy. I knew you as a child, you were not a normal girl." stated Naizen.
"*sigh* If you were Natsu, I would've Kicked you for saying that...." I explained, making Naizen-kun sweat drop.

(A/N: so, I know the part you just read was a little crappy, but that's okay because I'm not a professional)

*timeskip to next day*

"Hello, and welcome to day one of the Grand Magic Games!" Chapati yelled into the microphone, making the crowd scream with excitement.
"Now to announce the contestants! In eighth place we have Twilight Ogre!"
Team Twilight Ogre came out with determined looks on their faces. Sadly, those faces turned to disappointed looks because all they got was the familiar slow clap of one person in the crowd.
"In seventh place is Quatro Puppy!" shouted Chapati, earning a decent amount of cheers for team Quatro Puppy. I don't know why, I thought.
"In sixth place we have Blue pegasus! Oh, and look at this year's new team!"
The whole stadium was going crazy with hearts in their eyes. Even Ezra was blushing a bit. I followed her gaze to this one man who, if I do say so myself, was pretty handsome. The judges said his name was Shorido. I snapped out of my gaze only to see Gray glaring at Shirido. He then turned away with a hint of red on his cheeks when he noticed me staring at him. What's his problem, I thought. "And in fifth place we have Lamia Scale!"
As Lamia Scale walked into the stadium, I could see Lyon's frantic eyes serchong for Juvia.
"In forth place we have Mermaid Heel....team A!"

(A/N: hey, so I know this may seem akwarad, but I needed an eighth team so I just decided to make mermaid heel into two teams)

"Hah!?" shouted Natsu, "They stole our idea! We did that last year!"
Apparently Milliana heard what Natsu said, so she turned around and stuck out her tongue.
"Hey-"
"Shut up Natsu!" I interupted, which caused everyone to look at me.
"You know," Erza whispered to Natsu, "She sounds just like Lucy when she does that.....I miss her. If only it wernt for Lissana she would still be here."
No...they must be joking! They must know that I'm actually Lucy. They're playing with my head aren't they? I have to act fast.
"In third place we have Mermaid Heel team B!"
I have to get my revenge soon!
"In second place is Sabertooth!"
It's on, Fairy Tail!
"And in first place is Fairy Tail!"
I snapped out of my paranoid mind. It was our turn. The crowd erupted in cheers.
"Oh, and it seems like they have a new member! Her name is...Lavender Namasoto! And it seem that she uses.......ALL DRAGON SLAYING MAGIC!? Looks like Fairy Tail has their wepon!"
The crowd cheered even louder for me.
Weapon? I thought.
"You think I'm a weapon?! I think I'm something more than that! I am the destruction of Fairy Tail!" I screamed.
"What do you mean?" Yelled Wendy.

(A/N:What do you mean? Oh oh! When you nod your head yes! But you wanna say no! What do you mean?)

"I'll show you...." I said as I called out cancer.
He changed my appearance back to the way it was before....back to the real me.....Lucy Heartfillia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, like I said before, I know this chapter is crappy, I'm just really tired and wanted to finish it so please forgive me if you do like it!
Oh, and I know there are spelling errors. Just tell me in the comments if you see any that really bother you.

-vote

-comment

-follow

That's all!
-bribri49908