The First Step

This is just a song that I REALLY love by Melanie Martinez! Hope you enjoy! I had to change it tho because some people thought the video was creepy, but that's okay!:-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrator's pov* ( it's my time to shine!)

It was the next day when Lavender woke up around 11 in the morning. As she woke up, she heard rocks being thrown at her bedroom window.
' well what is it now!?'
Walking over to her window and lifting up the curtains, she could see the faint image of the one and only Natsu Dragneel and Happy the exceed. Lavender opened her window and started yelling at Natsu for throwing the rocks.

*okay, nevermind. I don't really like that pov. Soooooo Lucy's pov*

'that stupid lizard!'
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU LITTLE-"
Natsu interupted me by throwing another one of his rocks.
"HEY-"
"Come on Lavender! You're gonna be late for our mission! Or did you forget?!" he said.
"Aye!" included happy.
Of course I was shocked. Nobody said anything about a mission!
"Oh, did I forget to tell you? He....hehe....he........" he said as if he was reading my mind.
"Baka!" commented Happy.
Sighing, I let them off with a wave and got dressed. I was warring some of the celestial spirit world clothes that Virgo got for me. (I'm horrible with dicriptions sooooooo......use your imagination!*'°·<(////°^°\\\\)>·°'* )

*Timeskip to train station*

"Oi! Flame brain! Hurry up!" shouted Gray.
'NO.....not again! This has already happened 5 times! AND IT ONLY TAKES 10 MINUTES TO WALK F0ROM THE GUILD TO HERE!'
"Who you callin' Flame brain, Ice Princess?!"
Then Erza came over with a dark aura surrounding her.
"WOULD YOU TWO BE QUIET! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER! DO YOU REALLY WANT HER TO QUIT ON HER FIRST MISSION?" she screeched.
"N-no ma'am!" said Gray and Natsu while bowing to me, "we're sorry! We're sorry! We're sorry! We're sorry!"
Giving them the stank eye, I replied, "Yeah, Yeah! Just don't fight! If you fight again I have no problem using my draining magic on the both of you!"
"Aye!"
Next train to *insert name of place* is Now boarding

With Erza and I walking to the train; and Natsu, Happy, and Gray running/flying for their lives, I asked , "So, what exactly is the mission? Can I see the request?"
Holding Natsu back from tearing apart the request, Erza handed it to me.
'what's his problem?'
................
'oh, he didn't want me to see it! He's gonna get it now!'

Request
We need your help! Our villagers keep being taken by a group of people who sell them for money! It would be helpful if someone doing this request had purple hair. He particularly takes those kinds of girls.
Where
*insert name of place*
Reward
100,000 j

'that son of a-'
My thoughts were interupted by the screech of the trains wheels on its tracks. Grabbing Natsu by his vest I pulled him out of the train. His moans grew louder as he got to the concrete.
"NATSU DRAGNEEL!!" I shouted.
He replied with groans and moans.
While Erza watched in horror and Gray watched with a smirk, I pulled him up to my face so that we were eye to eye.
"Natsu!" screamed Happy.
I have Happy the death glare, and he backed away.

*Timeskip because I admit I am lazy, also because to sum it up, 'Lavender' tought Natsu a lesson. By that I mean he got a 'Lavender' kick where the sun does not shine*

After beating Natsu to a pulp and draining some of his magic, we were finally on our way to go kick some bad guy butt. But....the bad thing is.....I am the bait. I called out Cancer to fix my hair so that I looked like an innocent little girl. Of course they all had questions as to why I had the keys of Lucy Heartfillia. To keep my cover, I just told them that, "I had met Lucy on my travels."

...........They all started crying...........
"Babies!" I called them.
"HEY-" started Natsu.
"She's right" said Erza, "we need to forget about her for now. We have a job to do."
"Yeah" stated Gray.

*Timeskip to lavender being used as bait*

They put me in a tutu. A tutu. I'm gonna kill Natsu when this is over. It was his idea. Oh, did I forget to mention the lolipop. Yep. A lolipop. And my hair is in pigtails. Purple pigtails. In going to kill him.
"Pft! You look rediculous!" exclaimed Happy.
"Go on Lavender!" whispered Natsu.
Sighing, I started skipping down the path.
About an hour later I encountered the bandits.
"Hey little girl," said one of them in a raspy voice, "what are you doing all alone? Hmmmm?"
"I'm not alone!" I shouted, "You pervert!"
Just then Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Happy came out of the bushes behind me.
"Huh?" said all the bandits.
One of them noticed my guild mark.
"They're from Fairy Tail!" one warned the others, "run!"
"Aye!" said Happy, showing them his mark.
"You're not getting away that easily!" Gray stated, "ICE MAKE: FLOOR!"
Suddenly a sheet of ice covered the ground, Making all the bad guys slip and fall. "REQUIP: HEAVENS WHEEL!" shouted Erza, changing her armour. She then sent swords flying towards them, stabbing one in the back.
"FIRE DRAGONS: WING ATTACK!" exclaimed Natsu, sending slashes of fire through the air and burning five of them. Now it was my turn.
"Power percent: 5!" I whispered, making the rest of the bandits pass out from the intensity of my power. Although the rest of team Natsu was just dizzy since they were mages too.
Now who is the weak one Fairy Tail.

*Timeskip to train*

"Oi! Natsu get up! We have to split the jewl!" I said while punching his arm.
"Ughhhh!" he groaned, "I wish this train ride could be over!"
Suddenly the train stopped. We were already back in Magnolia.
Natsu slugged his way off the train and started kissing the ground.
"Hallelujah! Sweet ground! Praise Mavis!"
'Baka!' I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes! I was successful in making a new story part! Thank you everyone who commented on the last authors note! I would like to specifically thank -

soccer_5060_cjc

_miku01-kagamine02_

DemafilesLorievic

They all told me their opinions on the book which made me very happy!
-vote
-follow
-comment
That's all!
-bribrianna49908