Chapter 23

Hey guys so I'm really sorry I haven't been updating lately and yea I've been told to update but I haven't found the right time and like I still need to think of ideas so yeah! I could use some help but you know I'm going with the flow and please VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I don't get many of those.

<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Chapter 23

2 months later

Daniels P.O.V

It's been two months since Andy found out about being pregnant and she's showing a little more stomach and every fucking time I see her I wanna take her. Alpha business has caught up to me and I have to stay home and do it. Andy gets mad because I don't spend as much time as I use to but I know she understands it's just the pregnant hormones getting to her.

Lukas has been with her for the past week but it doesn't really help her. I tried telling her that I'd be home before midnight to see if she'll be happy boy was I wrong she got so mad she threw a lamp at me. A LAMP!

Well it was already 11:30 so I decided to leave from my office early. I headed up to our room and when I opened the door I couldn't help but growl.

My baby was standing in the closet only wearing panties and a bra. I liked the door and walked in the closet. I was thinking how we haven't done it in here and I grinned at the idea.

I wrapped my arms around her now small bump.

I started sucking in her mark and then to know where this started going.

----after there fun----(hehe)

I lauded there just staring at Andy. She was so beautiful. I hoped that my pup looked like her.

I wanted to spend the whole day tomorrow with her. I wanted to take her out shopping for baby clothes an some more stuff for her.

She was asleep but I couldn't fall asleep I had my hand on her belly, it was like an instinct to put it there now. I fell asleep thinking about how our lives are going to be when our pups born.

<|>|<|>|< next day >|<|>|<|>|<

When I woke up Andy was still asleep. I made my way down stairs to cook her breakfast.

When I was done I had two plates with four pancakes, three sausages, some eggs on both plates and bacon. I put both cups of orange juice on the tray and made my way upstairs.

When I got there Andy was still sleeping. I put the tray on the near by table and went to go wake her up.

"Baby? Wake up I got a surprise for you!" Andy blinked a few times and smiled when she saw me. She kissed me and I reacted so quickly I was even surprised. I didn't really care though.

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up. I went to sit at the table with Andy on my lap.

"Baby, that was part of the surprise but it's not it. I made you breakfast!" I said after finally breaking for our heated kiss.

"You did OMG yay pancakes!" She started eating and drinking her juice. It made me happy that she actually enjoyed my food. I would usually cook for her when I was apologizing but this time it was for two things. 1 I miss her and love how she loves my food 2 I was sorry.

"What time do you need to get back to your dumb alpha duties?" She giggle at the end. (Who uses the word duty anymore without laughing...teachers still do it to seem funny..they should stop)

"I'm not going to go do alpha stuff today. I want to spend the day with you. I want to take you shopping to look for baby stuff and some new things for you! I want to take you out to eat as well!!!"

She smiled and hugged me tight.

"You know what I want?" My little mate asked.

"I'll give you anything!" She leaned in and whispered something in my ear. My eyes popped out and I looked at her with my eyes being clouded in lust.

I picked her up again and did what she wanted which by the way I enjoyed... A LOT!

...............................................................

Once we finally did take a shower and got dressed we made our way down stairs. Lukas was there with his new found mate.

"Lukas who's the pretty blond and blue beauty?" Asked Andy.

I saw him physically freeze.

"Um hey Andy and this is my mate, Annie"

"HOW COME I WASN'T THE FIRST TO KNOW, IM GOING TO CUT YOUR FUCKIN BALLS OFF! I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.!!! And hi Annie we should so hang out some time but after I chop Lukas's balls off." She was about to jump on Lukas when I grabbed her by the waist and brought her body against mine.

"Andy the baby!" I whispered in her.

She nodded her head and started glaring at Lukas.

'Dude you better start asking for forgiveness' I mind linked him.

'Dude I swear I was trying to tell her, remember that day she threw the lamp at you, we'll that day I was trying to tell her. She threw her shoes at me!'

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Andy scowled at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"U-um nothing!" I gave her a smile, she right damn knew it!!

She glared at me and pulled my ear all the way to the car.

Today's going to be a long day.