Chapter 30

SURPRISE!!!!!😋😋😋

Guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating it's just that school isn't easy on me right now. blame the teachers.

But here is chapter 30

Chapter 30 Daniels P.O.V

Thank god I have control back Damian would just get Andy upset or mad and it was just so fucking hard to see!

"Babe I want food!" this is her 4 month of being pregnant and she's eating so much we have to go buy food by the end of the week. I remember when Lukas told her she looked huge and she was eating everyone's food!

-flashback-

"Daniel tell Andy she needs to stop eating all the food, she's gonna be twice the whales size she already is!" Lukas was seriously mad about shit. Annie put him on the leash cuz he came home drunk this the night we went to party. So now his taking it out on Andy and I'm so happy she's not here she would've of broke out crying.

"Dude leave my girl alone! She's pregnant, and she's Luna she can do whatever she wants and I think she looks like a very sexy whale!" maybe is shouldn't have said whale.

"I can't believe you called me a whale Lukas!" she looked so mad I thought she was going to rip his head off.

"You forgot the twice the size of it you look huge!" I shook my head. oh Lukas you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

"Andy baby he doesn't mean it his just mad because he ain't getting any." I tried soothing her, key word tried.

"Lukas your on chore duty for the rest of the year. and your the one who's going to massage my feet and your going to be my stole when I need to sit and your going to be carrying everything we girls buy!" I thought she was gonna go I've bored but that's nothing, I had it worse then him.

That my friends is how Lukas became the girls cart and shit.

-end of flashback-

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her. I was in bed holding her. My head against her neck inhaling her sweet sent.

'She smells so good!' my wolf said dreamily!

'I know'

"Actually I change my mind I want Damian!" she said huskily against my neck. I shivered! the things this women does to me.

'Give me control she wants me out!! hurry!! before she changes her mind!' he was seriously over excited.

Damian's P.O.V

She wanted me out and I wanted her! All of her!

I started kissing down her neck down to her chest hearing her moan.

She knew what she does to me when she moans like that.

"I want you" I growled against her soft round belly.

"I want you too! Now!" she pulled the shirt I was wearing off and then I made sweet love to my mate.

Lukas' P.O.V

Annie is just sitting there making our Luna food. I can't believe I was such a jerk. I can't believe I said those things. I mean yeah I was pissed who wouldn't be knowing your mate put you on the leash.

"Annie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think Andy will forgive me anytime soon?"

"You called her a double sized whale! She's not going to forgive you any time soon!"

I went behind her hugging her body. I put my chin at the top of her head. I just wanted to hold my mate. I wanted my luna to forgive me. I wanted everything to go back to normal.

-----------(((((((()))))))))))----------(((()))))

Hey guys yes I know very short chapter but I'm going to update either later tonight or tomorrow again since it's Columbus Day!! I have a little free time cuz then I have a bunch of homework!

Love you guys thanks for staying with me even when I barley update.