+ Chapter Three +

Chapter Three

+ Evan's P.O.V +

School had finished and I was walking up to the front gates but that's when Tyler approached me, "Heyyyy Evan," he cooed while walking up to me and leaning on my shoulder, "Heyyy Tyler?" I questioned his actions and looked at him weirdly, "Apologetic Noodlessssssss" Jonathan cooed in the same tone as Tyler while leaning against my other shoulder.

Unfortunately for me both Tyler and Jonathan were over 6 foot, while I myself were 5'11, yes I was mostly taller then other students, but I had to literally befriend the tallest fucking skyscrapers in school.

I continued walking even though they both leaned on me with cheeky smirks grinning down on me;

Feeling my eye twitch with slight irritation caused by the scenario that was happening I felt someone ruffling up my hair, Tyler finally spoke up "Evan Babe I gotta go home now, here's my turn off," he laughed while giving me a kiss on my moisturized cheek (Much gay Evan. Much Gay.), he waved at Jonathan and I and left, I felt a warmth crawl up my neck and to my cheeks n ear tips.

"Lookie, blushing baby" Jonathan teased as he poked at my heat covered flesh, "Don't call me that!" shouting at him cause the taller male to stumble back in shock, but then his sly grin came back, "Calm your tits girl" he chuckled as I saw him slouch again and place the long hands into his blue fabricated jumper, "Where do you live" I asked him, trying to start up conversation, "Why do you need to know," Jonathan spoke bluntly and continues walking casually beside me,

"Because it seems as if you're following me." Fetching back a smart comment I saw him turn his head slightly and his eyes move all the way to his side to see me, "what if I am following you home." How casually he said that sent chills down my spine,

"Mr stalker now are we?" hissing under my breath I herd him chuckle, symbolizing that he heard my response, "Only for you baby~." He winked at me then gazed back ahead all chill, the blush crept its way harder on my skin as I shook my head, " so You're my stalker? Your so gay." Laughing at the thought of him stalking me caused him to stop and stand in front of me quickly, I didn't notice this quick action, which cause me to walk into his chest, "Like I said. Only for you." He grabbed my wrists and brought his face close to mine, I felt my jeans get tight, when I noticed what was happening I started cursing in my mind 'shit shit shit shit'

sliding his face up to my ear, his cool cheeks grazed alongside my overly heated one, "Anything for you~"

"Oh fuck dude your good!" hearing Tyler's voice scream from some nearby bushes caused me to jump and quickly push Jon away while covering my cherry red face, they high-fived and I gazed up to see them smiling evilly at me, "The fuck did I miss" confusingly I looked at them and tilted my head, "We just did a dare, who could make you blush the most, but after kissing your cheek I gave up and handed the challenge to good ol' Jonny boy here." Tyler hit Jonathans back playfully as he cheeringly grinned with pride,

"Oh fuck you shit heads." I venomously spoke as I adjusted the black bag on my back, stopping my feet as if I was having a toddler tantrum I felt pissed to be honest, I know it was a joke but it wasn't funny to me, come on, if two hot guys started flirting with you of course you'd get all excited internally, if you know what I mean.

Looking down slightly to try and get a look unnoticeably, I saw I still had a problem with the tightness in my groin, "Fuck." I cursed out quietly, "Oooh does someone have a problem?" Tyler teasingly said while crawling his fingers up my neck, tracing the muscle lines, 'shit this isn't helping. Its getting worse'

Panicky I had to think fast on how I could avoid the two spotting the situation below,

"Of course I don't have a problem you gay as motherfuckers!" I shouted while chucking, awkwardly I tugged my phone from my tightened jean pocket and pretended to receive a message, "Oh would you look at that, dad wants me home early, sorry guys. Bye!" waving my hands around and speaking as fast as I could I quickly started to run uncomfortably away from them and to my house.