+ Chapter Five +

Chapter Five

+ Jonathan's P.O.V +

"Man it's raining cats and dogs" I mumbled to myself as I gripped the rusty handed umbrella, hearing the rain battering against the fabric above my head I trotted through puddles of the cold liquid, humming peacefully I heard a faint voice from ahead "mother FUCKIN RAIN!" he person screamed out, they must've got caught in it.

Approaching the human silhouette I noticed a short kid with a buff look to them, there white shirt molding every muscle, they turned and my face brought up a smile, it was Evan, he had his hair all knotted up and stuck to his face, while his eyes held a glare of frustration,

"Need an umbrella?" I teasingly asked him while I handed the smaller male my rain protection devise, he nodded and went to grab the umbrella from my grasp, his cold fingers touched mine as he came in contact with the rusted away metal handle, I saw slight shivers as I gazed at his blue colored lips, "dude your freezing, why didn't you wear anything warmer." I stressed out as my hands tugged the warm sky blue hoodie from my heated body, walking up to behind him I wrapped the jumper around his shoulders and pulled the oversized hood over his small head, "T-thanks, but what about you?" he said to me as we started to walk, he was cozy under the umbrella while I stood outside of its range and in the elements, "don't worry about me man." I loved the way he cared for me, looking over I saw how cute he looked in my hoodie, which was so huge and bulky on him.

Glancing up and down his figure I noticed that his jeans were also skin tight from the fabric being absolutely saturated, smirking I hummed to get his attention, "cute ass." I smugly said as we continued walking, I saw him shutter at the corner of my eye, "fuck off." He glares at me and covered his adorable booty with the hem fabric from the hood; I chuckled as he looked away blushing.

Once we got to school Evan and I walked inside, both sopping wet, he had dried off a little due to the shelter he had, Evan entering a classroom no one used, "This is the Drama room, I'm pretty sure they have either clothes we can wear, or a towel." He sighed while putting the umbrella down and went searching, I just deviously watched as he bent over to look on lower shelves and in boxes, admiring that backside.

Smirking as I slowly crouched to sit on the ground and enjoy the show, but then he turned unexpectedly quick and glared at me "Stop checking out my ass and help!" he hissed out while scoffing and continuing a search, "You looking for these towels?" I chuckled while sending him a teasing grin as I pulled some of the soft towels from the shelf right beside me.

"Asshole." He laughed while shaking his head in disbelief, "I'd do anything for a show." I said as I laid back against the wall  all cool looking and swung one leg over the other, "Anything." Evan replied smugly, I hummed in response as I crossed my arms and sat them behind my head and closed my eyes smiling, I felt a pressure against my groin, opening my eyes quickly I jumped and crossed my legs in defense, "Don't touch my dick!" I squarked while glaring at him, "I'd just see how you'd react." He simply said and that gave me an idea, so were playing the 'how far you can push' the other aye, I smirked and looked up at him, he slightly glanced down and he's face instantly went 'oh shit.'

Pouncing up I jumped In top of him and pinned him to the ground, "if your trying to see how far I can go, it's not working." Evan bluntly said, that made me feel even more devious, "How about this~" I hummed while leaning closely to his neck, he surprisingly turned his head to the side, stretching his neck further, "Not working." Once again, a blunt response from his pink lips, I felt his breathing pick up as I slightly licked his throat, making sure I grazed my lips against the wet flesh I lightly blew on it, causing him to shiver under my grasp.

"ah- y-you can s-s-stop now." He gasped uncomfortably trying to get out my grip, letting go of him I simply got up and started drying myself off, "How can you stay so chill after doing something like that?" Evan scolded me and grabbed a towel for himself, I shrugged then started walking out of the Drama room, "W-wait!" he called out after me, the small walked up to my side and shot a cheesy grin my way, but the grin faded as he started to sniff the air with a disgusted face, "Do you smell that? It's like wet dog." I gulped as he said that, shit, I should've stayed under that umbrella and kept dry.

Evan moved his head really close to me took a good sniff, I started covering myself up with my arms "Do you have a pet dog Cause your reeking of it." He questioned while covering his nose, shit shit shit.

"U-uh yeah, uh sorry bout that, he was all over me this morning." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "all over you like you were all over me a few minutes ago." He smartly replied laughing, I just rolled my eyes, "No put seriously though, you really stink." Evan coughed while fanning the air with he's waving hand in front of him.

As you've all probably guessed. I'm yes, a werewolf. You may all be shouting 'Fuck yeah that's awesome!' and I must say, yeah it is, but it has its down sides... such as random transformations, if you think of it, It's kinda like a normal teenage boy and random boners, its just sparking up hormone moments. I may be older in wolf years, but when it comes to human years I'm still an uncontrollable teenage boy, thus causing flash transformation moments because its my body getting used to the wolf mixing with human DNA (also meaning sometimes it's a full transform, others its half.).

Another downside is scent, I personally still have all my wolf senses in human form, but my wolf odor kind of stays, that's why I always love to apply my fucking good smelling cologne (love that shit so so so much), but when it rains my 'wet dog' sent likes to be a dick and become really strong.

"yo, world to Jon-stinkathan?" I heard a voice break my fourth wall conversation with the readers and snap me back, "Don't call me that you fucking apologetic noodles." I growled and battered my teeth together, "Geez no need to growl, what the fuck man, I'm sorry." He raised his arms in defense as I requested for my hoodie that was still hanging off of him back, "Na, I think I like it." Rubbing his face into the hoodie he giggled like an adorable little child, 'fucking cute bastard.' I sighed and grabbed his arm pulling him into a classroom with students in it, we took a seat and he glared at me, "We aren't even in the right class you dumb fu-" he got cut off by someone talking,

"Mr. Fong, at least your not late to homeroom this time, thanks to Jonathan here." Mr. Stuttle looked at Evan with unimpressed eyes, he looked over to me and smiled sarcastically, "Golly Gosh, why thank you so much Mr. Jonathan for helping me." Evan said to me with a girly tone as he battered his eyelashes and held his intertwined fingers close to his lightly tilting head.

"No problem me lady." I teased back leaning close to his face, tilting my head from side to side while grinning all cheekily, "Okay, I'm going to mark the roster and then you all can check you schedules for today." The teacher said as he took out a sheet of paper and started calling out names.

"Yo wazzup bitches, sozry I'm late!" Tyler yelled out from the class door as he ran and parkour jumped the teacher's desk and sprinted to Evan and I, soon to jump over the tiny desk in front of him and land in the chair behind it, Mr. Stuttled looked at the interrupting boy like he was prey, I just laughed and bro fisted Tyler while greeting him "Fuck dude, I thought you weren't ever gonna come."

"They always think that." He replied casually as I looked at him with a smirk, "That's what she said." I chuckled relaying to what he said as a dirty joke, Evan and Tyler broke out into laughter as I just sat there in all glory.

"Hashtag : Legend-dary." I laughed out, "Your mind is always in the gutter Jon." Evan giggled out, "Only for you baby" I teased once again and he just punched my arm weakly.

"Only for me"

[ word count: 1528 words | Unedited ]

A/N – to be honest is book is running too slow, I didn't want to really escalate it like I did my other book. I'm trying to make it funny so you guys don't get bored, can I get some feedback on how I should do this? (if you want)