+ Chapter Four +

Chapter Four

+ Evan's P.O.V +

After selecting my outfit wisely I wrapped the comfortable yet good-looking clothing around my slim build, after that I put on extra cologne and left my bedroom to see Jonathan missing.

"Oi, Stalker boy, where you at?" calling out I heard a 'hm' as a response, then I saw the tall male stand up from crouching in the pantry with heaps of cereal pieces falling from him mouth, "Well I was going to offer if you'd like to stay for dinner, but obviously you've helped yourself already." Sighing I watched him swallow the mouthful, and then shove his hand back into the cardboard box for more.

"What? I'm hungry. Can't a teenage male eat when he desires, Sir?" Jonathan mocked while stuffing more honey puffs (that's the cereal) into that gob of his, "Well.... You could've asked if I wanted some you pig." I laughed and stomped over to the other, snatching the box away and eating some of the sweet wheat-based product.

"Got any games?" he questioned as he walked around my house, "You're a terrible guest." I mumbled and I know he herd me, because shortly he stopped in his tracks and questioned why I stated that, "Why am I a bad guest? Do you not like me here?"

"No its because you seem to be unaware of any house guest rules. Have you ever been someone's place before, or even lived in a general home to that fact?" speaking with pure sass in my voice I spun my body around to face Jonathan and glared at him lightly, I noticed a slight discomfort wash over him, clearing his throat and scoffing the male replied to my response with a smart ass tone, "Of course I've been to other houses and I defiantly live in a home, do you think of me as a beggar, livin on the streets like a mutt?" gazing to his left quickly I noticed his cheeks lightly flustered, hmm interesting.

"Okay then, I apologize, I do not see you as some homeless freak." He smugly looked at me when I apologized, "I should be more polite," Jonathan said and I looked at him happily, quickly looking over to the clock I saw the time, 10:30 p.m shit he's been here for that long, oh crap and dad's gonna be home any minute now-

"Son." The front door swung open and I dove over to Jonathan in panic, I went to push him away but instead when I was in mid flight from the jump my foot caught onto something and I landed on him, knocking his taller figure to the ground.

"Evan- What th-" getting my mind back to focus I noticed by our position, it looked like I was pinning Jonathan to the floor.... "Kinky~" he smirked from under me causing me to grunt and look at him with disgust, unfortunately my cheeks were imprinted with that pathetic pink blush, "Shut the fuck up, my Father is home," I whispered in response to the smug looking male.

A loud coughing like sound arose from behind me, awkwardly looking to where the noise came from I saw my dad standing there, glaring down on us, "Good Evening son and. Friend." I swear I herd a hiss after the word 'friend' leaked from his mouth, "Yo, Wassup Mr F-Dawg." Jonathan cheered, staying completely relaxed under my tense stance, "Hm" my father snuck his nose up at Jon, "heh, D-dad I can explain." In a Panicky manor I got up and dashed over to the older man, "I- He was returning something of mine, then we talked for a few hours, and then when you go into the door it uh, scared me and I tripped, landing onto him in that awkwa-" my speed apology and explanation was cut short when my dad told me to stop, of course I obeyed.

"Name?" he shot a look over to Jonathans raising figures direction, "Jonathan. Jonathan Denis" He groans while rubbing the back of his scalp, must've bumped it during the fall, Jon walked over to my dad and they shook hands, "Well, Mr Denis, would you like to stay for a late evening meal?" he questioned to him, Jon looked at me with a pleading look for some reason, wanting to help his awkwardness I stepped into the conversation, "Jonathan and I have already had dinner dad, now if you don't mind I'm going to help him get on his way." Quickly stepping over and nudging my friend into a walking stance we waddled away from my fathers view.