+ Chapter Eight +

Chapter Eight

+ Jonathan's P.O.V +

I don't know what's caused this whole Obsession, this Urging Desire to claim my friend Evan, but it's certainly driving me mad.

Is it just out of plain teasing? Wanting to steal something that is in Brocks possession? Or is it real? Is my inner self-trying to tell me something?

"Yo Dude, get up. I've booked an appointment for you and we are going to be late." Luke walked into my room completely dressed and ready to go out, "Appointment?" I questioned on what he had pre-booked for me, Getting up while grunting and looking at him like I was drugged of my brain.

"Come'on tired ass, I know last night was fun and all but we have to get ready."  He teased while chuckling as he walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

Trotting to my wardrobe I got dressed, not even bothering to shower, which is always regrettable for my type, I put on a baggy black shirt along with my usual black skinny jeans and dark blue vans, after brushing my teeth and spraying on my cologne I walked out to the kitchen.

"Go brush your mop." Luke scolded as I came into his view, "What? you mean my hair?" I asked smirking while running my hands through the long knotty mess, I never bothered to tend to my hair, its always been down to jaw in length and I never really washed or brushed it, I didn't care, I still looked alright in my eyes.

"Yes. Go actually look like a gentleman, not like a dude who just came out of a porno for hobo's." Luke laughed as he pegged a hairbrush at my head; causing to yelp at the contact from the hard plastic, "Fuck off dude." I growled while angrily forcing the brush through the nest of locks.

-

Luke and I were walking through the streets, I kept on questioning where we were going but he just ignored me like a total asshole, but that until he conducted me to the insides of a nicely tiled black and white building, Luke took me to a fucking hair dresser, "Welcome to the local men's barber store, how may I help you." A short tanned male chirped happily to us with his hair combed back into a man bun and with shaved sides, He's bright smile looked slightly familiar.

"Do you and I go to the same school?" I questioned, slightly startled at how deep my voice was compared to his, "Hm... ah yes, you're the new Denis kid aye?" he questioned while practically lifting his head completely up to look at me correctly, I nodded and he smiled more, "Well its nice to meet you, I'm Lui, and you are?"  The shorter male held out his hand to shake, "Jonathan." I said while extending my arm to greet his palm with my own, "what would you be needing today Jonathan and?" Lui turned to face Luke while he introduced himself and I took a seat in one of the chairs.

"My friend Jonathan here needs a hair cut." Luke stated, lifting up some curls of my hair with his face filled with disgusted, Lui nodded, "I can see that, so what were you looking for?" Luke looked over to Lui who had asked what I desired, I gazed up into the mirror, looking at myself and how my appearance was, my mouth was about to open but Luke beat me to it, "What about a cut like yours, Lui?" he asked and Lui looked at him slightly startled.

"What, this?" he said taking out the hair tie to his man bun and running his tanned fingers through his dark colored hair, "Yes! Jon will lot so hot with that style!" Luke jumped and clapped like an excited girlfriend who had just gotten a gift, "uh, Okay." Lui laughed, probably thinking Luke and I were together.

Lui walked off and grabbed the needed things, he came back pushing a wheelie table with what I presumed was hair cutting equipment, Lui requested me to walk over to where some sink like objects were placed, "Now first off I have to wash your hair and then we can start on the transformation cutie." Lui said and collected some bottles for my hair.