Chapter Three

VALENTINE

I walked about 15 blocks away from Dorsey's house before I called a cab to come get me. I couldn't have one pick me up from her house. They would've known that I was the one who had killed her and I didn't have time for any court dates. I had the driver drop me off in front of the club that I had met Dorsey at. I paid the driver and started walking towards my car. Before I could even unlock my car door, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I placed one hand on my gun in my purse and covered my purse with my other hand, just in case I had to pop a fool. I turned around and saw it was the bartender again. What could she possibly want? "Yes?" I asked nicely. "Where's Dorsey?" She said with more than enough attitude. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I left her house because I was tired and wanted to get my car and go home." I half lied. Shit I was tired, killing hoes is a lot of work. She wasn't buying that though. "If you was tired, why didn't you spend the night?" She asked. Her nosey ass. "Because one: I had to get my car and go to work in the morning and two: I don't know if she's crazy, she could've tried to kill me." I laughed on the inside realizing the irony in my explination. "Mhmm." She said to me. "Whatever." She then walked away. I rolled my eyes and got in my car and drove off. I'ma have a surprise for that bartender one of these days.

TASHA

I had just got off of work and I was about to get in my car and drive home but I felt like something was wrong with Dorsey. I decided to call her but it went to voicemail, so I assume she was either screwin that bitch she took home or sleep. I left her a voicemail saying, "Hey, Dorse. It's Tasha. Ummm I wanted to know if we could hang out or something this weekend. I really need to tell you something important. Give me a call when you get this message. Bye." If you guessed that I was going to tell her that I was in love with her, you guessed right. I wanted to tell her in case something did happen I would be able to say that I told her my true feelings about her. 

The second I hung up the phone I saw the bitch that Dorsey took home getting out of a cab. What the fuck? What she's doing here? I know Dorsey better than anyone else and I know Dorsey the kind that likes to fuck and have slumber parties. So something ain't right. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Yes?" She asked nicely when she turned around. That nice shit ain't gone play with me though. "Where's Dorsey?" I asked making it clear that I had an attitude. She shrugged her shoulders and said she was tired and left to come get her car so she could go home. I wasn't buying that because I know Dorsey wouldn't have let her leave. "If you was tired, why didn't you spend the night?" I asked her. She gave me some bull shit talking about she had to get her car so she could go to work in the morning and she didn't know if Dorsey was crazy enough to kill her. "Bitch, why you ain't think of that before you went home with her?" I thought to myself but instead I just said, "Mhmm. Whatever." and walked away. I got in my car and drove away. I would go check on Dorsey to see if she was ok but I was actually tired myself. I'll just go check up on her when I wake up in the morning.

VALENTINE

I had just got to Ya Ya's actual house. I decided to go over there and "spend the night" with him so I could get some extra money out of him. Sometimes after I fuck Ya Ya and ask him for my hit money he would throw an extra thousand in it by accident. Yea a bitch got good pussy like that. Hey, don't judge me. A bitch needed a new Louis Bag and some cash to put in it. I got bills to pay so Ya Ya needa cough up some more dough so I can splurge and keep my bank account looking sexy.

I picked up my cell phone and called Ya Ya, hoping he would answer, and he did. "What's up?" Ya Ya said. "Wifey home?" I asked him. Ya Ya wasn't married but he did have a main bitch named Tamika who would spend the night on some occassions. She didn't like me because she knew how Ya Ya and me got down, but she never said nothing to me because she was scared of the both of us. "No, she out of town. Why?" He asked. I smiled to myself. "I'll be right up, buzz me in." I told him as I hung up the phone and stepped out my car. I walked to the door and before I could even raise my hand to knock on the door, Ya Ya opened it. I smiled. "Hey boo." I said walking in.