The T&I Captain

-------

Recap:

"We will now start the first test in the chunin exam." Ibiki ordered, smirking darkly.

-------

~~~~Naruto's Pov~~~~

I continued to listen to Ibiki because the last time I spaced out... "Instead of your certain seating arrangements. You will pick out one of these numbers and sit in the seat assigned to you." Wait, did scar-face just say we have a seating plan... A SEATING PLAN!!! Goddamn it, it's like I'm in the academy again... I forgot about that. Thinking about that, I turned my head to look around the room, isn't this the same classroom Iruka-sensei teaches in? "We will now hand out the exams" continues Ibiki, breaking into my thoughts as Kogetsu went around and handed out the exam papers. Yep, that's right... It's a written exam.

I sighed as I sat down in my seat, which was the number 53. "Naruto-kun" whispered Hina-chan in a nervous greeting. I turned to my left and saw my Hina-chan sitting next to me. 

I smiled warmly "Hey, Hina-chan." 

"Let's do our best" Hina-chan encouraged, blushing prettily. 

I grinned "Thanks Hina-chan. I'd wish you luck but no matter what it is you've got it in the bag." I stated in a matter of fact tone and watched as Hinata blushed a even deeper, lovely shade of crimson. 

"I-I'm not that good" Hinata said out of embarrassment. 

"Well I believe in you" I spoke with warmth and honestly.  

Ibiki interrupted our conversion "Do not turn your tests over. Listen closely for what I'm about to say. There are many important rules to this first test." Ibiki informed, silencing all the chatter in the room. "The first rule is that you guys will start off with 10 points. The test is made up of 10 questions and each one is worth one point but this test uses a subtraction system. The second rule... This is a team test. Whether you pass or fail will be determined by the combined scores of your teammates. So each team will compete to see how many they can hold onto from the initial team total of 30. The third rule is that during the exam anyone caught cheating will have 2 points subtracted for every offence. Because of this they will be some who will lose all their points during the exam and be asked to leave. And the final rule, those who lose all their initial points during the test and those who don't answer any of the questions correctly will be failed along with their other 2 teammates"

I sighed, it seems like that's the last of the rules. Geez, how many rules does one guy need. I'm not bothered about the test completely because Shikamaru drilled into me everything I need to know about being Hokage and anything else for that matter because he was my adviser. He was scary. That was the first and last time I actually saw him put 100% effort into something apart from going on dangerous missions. 

I don't want to see him like that again. 

Never again. 

"The test will last one hour... Begin!" 

After 45 minutes I had finished all of the questions, much to Hina-chan's shock. I know Sakura and Sasuke are okay so we're good. "Ok, We will now begin the 10th question." informed Ibiki "Now... Before we get to it, I'd like to go over the added rules for this question"

 .......AGAIN...... 

Seriously, how many rules does a guy need? 

Kankuro broke me out of my thoughts (people seemed to like doing that today) as he walked into the door as he went out for a 'toilet break' in the middle of the test. "Nice timing. Was your doll playing beneficial?" asked Ibiki, mocking an interested voice. Kankuro's eyes widened slightly before going back to normal. "Just sit down" ordered Ibiki. Kankuro moved back to his seat but not before passing a ball of paper to Temari discreetly. "I'll explain now. These are the rules of desperation." revealed Ibiki.