Meeting My Mate

Luca POV

I looked at the she wolf who had practically been my mother in my early stages of life cry.

"Luca must you go!?" She asked.

"Yes Holli i must i am hoping i find my mate there." I started. " But dont worry i will bring my mate here to meet you and i will come visit."

She nodded and hugged me for the milionth time today and when she oulled away i turned to all the packs and smiled.

"Anything else you slaves wanna say." Some of them chuckled at my new insult but the pack leaders just rolled their eyes and walked up to me.

"Luca we thank you for bringing peace here. We peobably wouldnt have seen any logic if you hadnt of did what you did." Olive, Holli's mate and pack leader, said.

I nodded and turned around. I changed into my wolf form and turned around once more and smiled my sarcastic wolfy smile before i ran into the woods heading north.

Ok now 15 miles to go. I thought.

I traveled for two days, and that includes hunting and resting, before i walked into the small town of SafeHaven. I changed into human form and put on some clothes i had brought before walking into town.

Hmmmm where should i go. I thought as i cought the scent of a wolf. So there are packs here.

I looked around for something to do but decised to call the packs in SilverStream to tell them i arrived. I sighed and i took my phone out of my pocket and dialed the DarkNight Pack where i spent most of my child hood with Holli and Oliver.

"Hello Luca!" I heard Holli yell.

"What up bitch!" I joked into the phone.

She sighed on the other end of the phone. "Luca dont call me a bitch!" She screamed into the phone.

"I will call you what ever i want, woman!" We joked like this for the next ten minutes before Holli had to go and help make lunch. After i hung up i instantly smelt the smell of wolves coming closer.

"Hey little wolf!" A tall man with black hair and aqua blue eyes said. "You do know your on enemy territory right?"

"I thought human towns were nonhostile territory." I stated matter of factly. It was true human towns cannot be claimed by any pack.

The wolf growled and that was when i noticed another wolf next to him. He had the same aqua eyes but he had blonde hair and he was clearly uncomfortable.

The obvious leader began to corner me. When suddenly we heard someone yell, "STOP!"

The wolf stopped and turned around while i looked over his shouldee to see yet another wolf with those eyes, but his were lighter and shimmered in the sunlight and his hair was the purist white. His hair was a little long but not long enough to grab and put in a pony tail. He was beautiful. He was wearing a black Peirce The Veil tee with black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse.

He stepped in front of me and when his hand accidently brushed my arm we both collapsed.

"Lavi!" The two wolves yelled.

My whole body felt like when you sit on your foot and then it falls asleep. And i instantly knew i had met my mate.