Mating Ceremony

Luca POV

I looked at his father and sighed. He was explaining the ritual for the thousandth time today. We looked at him and nodded our heads in unision.

"Dad we get it!" Lavi yelled.

"Son this is a very important day!" He looked at me. "Poor Luka is gonna be tied to you for eternity after this!"

I giggled. "Its ok Mr. Salem. We get it and we are ready."

He nodded before turning to us. "Go! Its time!"

We smiled and walked out of the door and into the woods. We walked into a clearing and sat next to each other. He turned to me and kissed me gently. His hand went up to play with my brown hair while mine went to play with his white hair. He bit my bottom lip gently and i opened my mouth. His tongue explored thoroughly and then went to dance with mine. The kiss wasnt heated it was passionate and perfect. He pushed me gently onto my back and climbed over me before gently taking our clothes off.

I smiled up at him but winced when he stuck a finger inside of me. He leaned down to kiss me and that made me forget about the pain until he pressed the third finger in. I whined and clawed at his back.

"Hush baby." He smiled down at me. "Its ok, im here."

I nodded at him. He replaced his fingers with his member and sat still waiting for me.

"I ,Luca Downie, pledge myself unto you, Lavi Salem, you are my mate. You are my other half and i promise to stay with you until the end of time." I moaned loudly when i finished the Submissive's vows.

"I ,Lavi Salem, accept your vows, Luca Downie. I will protect you and cherish you until we the end of time. Here where my ancestors mated beforeme i give you my strength, my love, and my life in return for yours." He moaned when he finished the Dominate's and he began to move. I felt complete and soon we were at our climaxes.

When we finished he picked me up and carried me back to the house after he slid some pants on and wrapped me in a blanket. He carried me back to the house and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke the next morning. I tried to move but pain shot through me. Luca turned towards me.

"Oh you're finaly awake." He smiled at me. He kissed my forehead but i just pouted. "What is wrong?"

"My ass hurts!" I growled.

"Well we did have sex," he chuckled. "Well we gotta go to SilverStream today."

"LETS GO!" I yelled.

He chuckled again and picked me up. He grabbed his luggage and carried me to his truck and placed me in the passenger side. We began our way to SilverStream.

When we pulled up to the pack house all of the packs came rushing out. My adoptive parents smiled at me then looked at Lavi. I sighed as i jumped onto his back.

"Hey we are gonna be here until i have my heat so... FEED ME SLAVES!" They all sighed.

We walk into the house so we can do the acceptance ceremony.

"Wolves of SilverStream I, Luca Downie, as the Loner of SilverStream have met my mate. Lavi Salem meet the Wolves of SilverStream."

My parents stood and my father started, "Hello, Lavi Salem, I, Oliver Downie, adoptive father of Luca Downie, mate of Holli Downie, and pack leader of the DarkNight Pack introduce myself, and my pack, to you." This carried on until all the wolves of DarkNight, Shadowless, RunningWater, and BloodEarth all introduced themselves.

We lay in bed and i was getting random little bursts of heat. The heat was gonna be here soon i could feel it.