My Mates Pack

Luca POV

I looked at the wolf in front of me when the feeling had stopped. He had stood and was holding out a hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and stood, but i was still weak and i fell to my knees again. He sighed but picked me up and turned to the other wolves.

"Lets go announce i found my mate." He sighed.

I leaned into him and somehow i felt safe. We walked to a truck and he set me in the passenger while the two other wolves jumped in the bed and he got in the drivers side. We drove into the woods and after around 15 minutes we pulled into a long drive way he began to ask questions.

"I never learned your name?" He asked me.

"Its Luca." I turned to him.

He nodded. "So what pack do you belong to too? I didnt recognize your scent."

"Im a loner from down in SilverStream." I stated. "My first memory is me walking through the woods in wolf form and finding a pack of wolves that treated me nicely. I always prefered to sleep outdoors and when they tried to take me in i remember saying that i was just fine alone. They took care of me and fed me and all the packs formed an agreement that i would have free reign. I even was the one that stopped a huge war."

He nodded as a huge house came into veiw. It was a mansion! When we parked at least 6 wolves came out of the house. They gave me strange looks but ignored me when Lavi growled at them. I quickly hid behind him when a she wolf glared at me.

"Im gonna go call the packs." Lavi looked at me and nodded as i turned and walked into the calmness of the woods. I found a clearing where i had signal and dialed the packs for the second time today.

"Hello?" I heard the deep voice of Oliver.

"What up old man!" I said as i leaned against a tree.

"Oh Luca..." he started. "What do you need this time."

"Well i found my mate." I said as if it wasnt a big deal.

"What really!" He yelled into the phone." That was fast son!"

I stiffened when i heard foot steps but calmed when Lavi emerged from the trees.

"Yeah wanna talk to him?" I asked.

"Of fucking course gotta warn him dont i?"

"Of course you do old man." I sighed as i handed the phone to Lavi.

"Hello?" He asked as i leaned onto him.

They talked for awhile and when they hung up Lavi turned to me.

"I better treat you right," he sighed.

"He refered to himself as your papa and said 'if you treat my son wrong papa will cut your dick off' and now im worried for my safety." He chuckled and i laughed.

"That is Oliver for ya." I said between bursts of laughter.

"Hey do you think you will go into heat soon?" He asked.

A burst of fear went through me. We already knew i was the submissive since i was weak after i met Lavi. I could go into heat any day.

"Hey calm down Luca." He rubbed my back. "Im your mate i will help you through it."

I nodded and we started on our way back to the house.

"When we get back your gonna meet all of my pack and get you accepte and tonight we may do the mating ritual since i wouldnt be able to touch you during your heat if we arent mated."

I nodded, "Fine by me."

"Oh and i guess we are heading out to your pack tomorrow."

"I just left their sorry asses!" I whined.

He chuckled and reached to grab my hand. We interlaced our fingers and approached the house.

We walked into the mansion and he led me to a room that was obviously a living room. I counted 10 wolves sat on the couch with expressions that just screamed 'explanation please'!

"Wolves of AquaStone i, Lavi Salem, as the pack leaders son have met my mate." He started. "Luca the loner meet the wolves of AquaStone."

Everyone had the same aqua eyes. Only a few wolves had a difderent eye color. Two wolves stood and walked up to me the male had brown hair and aqua blue eyes while the female had white hair and brown eyes.

"Hello Luca the Loner i, Keith Salem, father of Luca Salem, mate to Sara Salem, and leader of the AquaBlue pack introduce myself, and my pack, to you."

This happened 9 more times. I learned the two wolves in the town were Billy and Viv.

After the ceremony Lavi led me to i guess "our" room. And i sat on his bed while he packed. He better be ready to have 4 packs worth of wolves to answer too.